Cuddle puddle Dekusquad addition

(I love cuddle puddle~)

You were laying down on your floor, staring up at the ceiling. It was the middle of the night, but you couldn't sleep.

You hear a knock on your door and you mumble for them to come in as you look at the door. To your surprise, all the boys from your group shuffled in. Izuku, Shoto, and Tenya.

You giggle softly as you look at their tired faces. Tenya sits down behind you with a quiet yawn. "(Y/n), you should really be sleeping..." he mumbles as he lays down on your floor.

You look over at Shoto, who had plopped himself next to you and was huddled up close to your side. You gently run your fingers through his hair as you look back at Tenya. "I can't sleep..."

Izuku gently flops down on top of you and cuddles close to you, resting his head on your chest as he looks up at you. "You need sleep... so were here to help..." he mumbles as Tenya situates himself to have your head on his stomach. "With cuddle puddle..?" You question. Izuku nods. "With cuddle puddle."

You smile softly as you continue to play with Shoto's hair, using your free hand to rub the tired Izuku's back. "Good night boys..." you say softly as you watch them drift to sleep, fallowing them soon after.

_______________________________

Hey! Sorry for all the A/Ns and short chapters, I've been loosing inspiration and I've been really out of it. I'll try to update more, but the chapters might be short. Sorry.