Alpha!Todoroki x Omega!reader

Y'know what? I think i'll make most of the one shots in the omegaverse. I really like it.

Omegas: you, Izuku, Ochako, Denki, Higakure, Tsu.

Alphas: Bakugou, Todoroki, Kirishima, Sero, Mina, Iida.

Betas: everyone else.

In this, Mineta died in the USJ attack. It's not part of the story, I just want him to be dead.

You were walking down the road one day when a bird stole your ice cream-

You were sitting in your room playing candy crush when you smelled an Alpha walking closer and closer to your door. You wrapped yourself in about three blankets due to the smell. Whoever it was, they were in rut. They opened your door. " oh, (y/n) sweaty~ why not come out and play with Mina~ I don't bite~" she cooed. You scoffed at her. " bitch, yes you do." You grumbled. Mina stomped over to you and growled. You herd a familiar voice from the doorway. " hay, out of my territory." He said plainly.

Mina whimpered and ran off. You chuckled. " your territory, huh? Well, maybe you could ask me before claim my room as your territory?" You asked smugly. Todoroki looked at you with a dead look in his eyes. " I am an Alpha, I don't need permission." He said plainly. You scoffed. " alright, fine. But only because I tolerate you." You teased. He walked over to you and flicked your nose. " ow! What the hell!" You cried. You rubbed your nose slightly. " that really hurt!" You wined. Todoroki patted you on the head. You purred slightly. " hay, Sho~ are you busy~? I want to hang out~!" You said. Todoroki shook his head. You smiled and dashed out of your room.

You raced down the hall and slid into Todoroki's room. You flopped into your nest you made a few weeks ago. It was made of some of Todoroki's blankets and pillows. You curled yourself up with one of the pillows and sighed.

You herd a loud thud from down stairs, then a shout. " EVERYBODY, HIDE THE OMEGAS! TETSUTETSU IS COMING OVER!" Kirishima yelled. Todoroki made a mad dash to you, and locked the door. You opened up the school group chat.

(Y/n): okay, who's got who?

Sonic: I have Ururaka.

TheRock: I've got Tsu!

Flextape: Kaminari.

LordExplosionMurder: I've got shitty Deku.

InvisaBitch: I have been snatched by Mina.

(Y/n): I'm with Todoroki. Wait, Higakure, you're with Mina!? Oh mah gawd you better hide. She's in rut!

InvisaBitch: aw, shit fuck. I almost forgot about that.

SmollMight: what's going on!? Why is Kachan holding me like Rafiki held Simba in The Lion King and sanic speed dashing through the hall!?

TheRock: 1st of all, HAHAHA! 2nd, Tetsutetsu is coming over, and he has tried to mate with so many Omegas. Us Alphas are making sure he doesn't try anything.

(Y/n): kiri, you are the manliest man of all manly men I have ever met. Protecting the Omegas is so kind, so we thank you.

DiscountPikachu: SOMEONE HELP! SERO IS TRYING TO DRY HUMP ME I NEED HEEELP!

FloatyQueen: Oh My God HAHAHA! Who's closest to Kaminari?

TheRock: I'll get it.

(Y/n): Eijirou Kirishima, everyone. A true hero. He needs a god damn medal. Mom!

God: yes, dear?

(Y/n): mom, can you make a medal that says 'Omega's Hero' on it?

God: why do you need one?

(Y/n): Kiri is currently saving Kaminari from being dry humped by Sero.

God: I'm on it!

TheRock: *manly tears* you guys are the best! I love you all.

God: finished! Now, time to give you your medal.

You herd a door creak and some trumpet music. You unlocked the door and stuck your head out. Kirishima and Momo were in the middle of the hallway with Kaminari playing the trumpet from his doorway. " now, bow your head so I can give you this honorable medal." Momo said calmly. Kirishima bent his torso a bit and got his medal. He wiped a tear from his eyes and thanked everyone.

There was a knock at the doors. Kirishima looked down the stairs and froze. " back in the rooms..." He said. All of the Omegas retreated back into the rooms. You were sitting in Todoroki's lap. The two of you were sitting in the center of your nest, and Todoroki was holding you like his life depended on it

" Sho, I'm scared." You whimpered. He squeezed you reassuringly. " it'll be ok. I'll make sure you're safe." He said. He rested his head in the crook of your neck. His hair fell in front of his face and you could hear quiet purrs. You then herd faint snoring. Oh my god, I need to tell everyone! You thought. You pulled out your phone.

(Y/n): oh my god, you guys! Todoroki fell asleep holding me!

FloatyQueen: that sounds adorable! Can i see?

(Y/n): as long as you don't wake him up, it's fine.

(Y/n): wait, he fell over. Here, I'll take a picture.

(Y/n): Shit! He woke up before I could take the picture!

FloatyQueen: well, you tried.

You sat there, scared. Shit, he cought me! Is he mad? Why isn't he doing anything!? You thought. Todoroki sat up and looked at you. He then looked at your phone. " I-I, uh, well- eep!" Todoroki grabbed you by the waist and pulled you down. He had you in a position where he was spooning you. You sighed. You twisted your body around so you would be facing him.

You looked at him with a cute lop sided smile. " hay, Sho? Do you really just want to be my friend?" You asked. He shook his head. " no, more than friends." He said. Then he leaned closer to your face and kissed you on the forehead. You giggled. " me, too. I want you to be my Alpha. No one else's but mine." You said, moving closer to him. He chuckled. " well, then. We can deal with that part later. But now," he wrapped his arms around you and stuffed his face into your boobs. " I want cuddles!" It was mostly muffled, but you herd him. You sighed and rubbed his head. " love you, Shoto." You herd a bunch of muffled words, but hopefully they were 'love you too'