A!Kirishima x O!reader

You were sitting on your bed, sobbing in to a pillow loudly. Your mom had told you that your dog just passed on and you were heartbroken.

You hear a knock at the door and sniffle a little before wiping your tears and standing. You walk to the door and open it, looking up a little to see who it was as most of your classmates were taller than you. You lock eyes with Kirishima, who was also crying a little.

Kirishima grabs you and hugs you tight. He stuffs his face in to your neck and cries silently. You suck up all of your emotions and hide them before holding him and comforting him. "What's wrong, big guy? Why so sad?" You ask, your voice soft and calming. He takes a few deep breaths, then slowly pulls away. "M-my dad... w-was just in an accident... a-and-" he couldn't finish his sentence, as he just broke down in to tears.

You gently lead him to your bed and sit him down before going and closing the door. You walk back to him and sit in his lap, having him rest his head in your neck where your scent gland was. You wanted to try and calm him down a bit, and he always told you that your smell could calm him down whenever he was upset. He said you smelled like lavender and vanilla. It was strange, as everybody else said you smelled like apples or something.

Kirishima calms down enough to stop his crying and wrap his arms around you. He nuzzle his face deep in to your neck and took a big whiff, filling his lungs with your scent. He holds you a little closer as he sighs. "S-sorry you had to see me like that, pebble..." he mutters. You gently pet his head. "Its ok..."

(Teeny bit of NSFW up ahead, mostly because of detail and wording)

Kirishima started to feel warmer after a moment. You start to panic. Your cent and how vulnerable you were around him was starting to send him in to a rut. You wanted to get out of his lap, but he was holding you so tightly that you couldn't move. "K-kiri-" you stutter before he covers your mouth. "(Y/n)... is this ok with you..?" He asks, giving your neck a small kiss after.

You think for a moment before nodding slowly and exposing your neck to him completely. Kirishima kisses over your scent gland gently, making you squirm in place and whine a little. He makes sure that your mouth was covered tight before bighting down roughly. You grip at the front of his shirt tight and squirm a bit, whimpering and making a few other noises along with it. He leaves his teeth in your neck as you squirm in his lap, waiting for you to relax.

You, after some time, calm down to small noises and panting. Kirishima slowly removes his teeth from your neck and kisses the mark, causing you to whimper and squirm again. He removes his hand from your mouth and wraps his arms around you gently. He kisses your mark gently again and you quickly cover your mouth to silence the noises. "Thats a good Omega~" he cooes, causing you to blush a bit.

You close your eyes and stuff your face in to his neck, filling your lungs with his oddly lemony scent. (Don't judge the scent, I sirched up "mha what does eijiro kirishima small like" and it said lemons so it's lemons.) You gently kiss over his scent gland and he stiffens up, blushing lightly. You smirk a little and slowly cover his mouth, causing the Alpha to get really flustered. You bite down roughly, making him tense up and grunt a little.

After a moment, you pull your teeth out and watch as some blood trickles down his shoulder. "Now you have one, too~" you say with a smirk. You rub the mark on your neck a little to try and stop the blood from getting on your shirt, but then just give up.

(BIG NSFW, SCROLL UNTILL THE EMOJI IF YOU DONT LIKE IT! Most of it is teasing)

You look in to kirishimas eyes to see that he was blushing a dark red and panting a little. "Oh, I set your rut off, didn't I~?" You ask, teasingly shifting in his lap as he groans lightly. You kiss under his chin, running your hands up and down his chest. "You want me, don't you~" You tease. He nods lightly, bucking his hips in to yours a little. "Ah ah ah~ you can't do that~ you need to beg first~" You say teasingly. He whines and grips at the back of your shirt. "P-please~ I-I need it~" he begs, his voice sounding almost helpless. You smirk and continue to tease. "Need what~?" You ask, resting a hand next to his stiffening groin. "A-anything~ p-please just s-stop teasing~" he begs you, gripping more at your shirt. You smile softly and gently flick the bump in his pants, causing him to whime with impatience. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you~" you say softly. "T-touch me~ p-please~ I-I want to feel your soft h-hands there, too~" he begs. You kiss his neck softly and slowly unbutton his pants. "Alright~"

You gently pull out Kirishima's length and look at it, a little surprised by his size. His breath grows shaky as he feels you pull it out. You slowly wrap your hand around it and start pumping, watching your movements with a soft blush.

You continue as you listen to the soft, weak noises Kirishima makes. He looks down a little and blushes a dark red, watching your hand move up and down swiftly.

You, after some time, gently rest your thumb on his tip. He groans softly at the contact and starts bucking his hips lightly. "Mmnnhh~" you gently rub his tip with your thumb as your pinky runs up and down the top half of his length.

After a few more rubs and strokes, he accidentally releases a white gooey liquid all over your hand. He was panting softly and had latched on to your neck a moment ago. You pull your hand to your face and lock off his mess before looking at him. "You alright..?" You ask. He nods lightly and snuggles up to you.

You gently stuff him back in to his pants and kiss him on the cheek.

(👍👍)

You cuddle up to him and rest your head on his shoulder. "I love you..." you say softly. He kisses you on the cheek softly and nuzzles his face in to your neck. "I love you, too."