A!Denki x O!reader

You were sitting in your room, staring up at your ceiling as you hum quietly to yourself. It was a calm day, or so you thought.

Someone opens your door quickly before shutting and locking in after sprinting in. You look over to see that it was Denki. You listen closely and hear Mina banging on the door, shouting at him to come back out. You look at denki in confusion, then he shouts in a panic: "She's Tryina Fuck Me!"

You sigh and stand up, walking to your door. You open it a little and glare at Mina. "Fuck. Off. You can't have him." You growl. Mina hisses at you a little before stomping off, grumbling to herself a little.

You shuffle back to your bed and flop down, groaning to yourself as you close your eyes. "Mina's a pain in the ass when she's in heat..." you grumble to yourself.

Denki walks over to you, resting his hands beside your head before huvvering over you with a dorky smile. "Thanks for saving my ass. I owe you big time." He says, his smile still there. You look up at him with the slightest dust of pink on your cheeks. "Oh really? Well, I do need some help with something.." you mutter.

You push him off of you and sit up before standing and walking to the door. "I need your help getting to the kitchen. I haven't eaten in two days and I need food, but Midorya's in rut or however you Alphas put it and he's guarding the kitchen. The last time I tried to get food, he tried to fuck me. So, I need an Alpha to take me to the kitchen and keep Midorya from doing anything." Denki smiles at you. "You got it, dude!"

You and Denki make it to the kitchen, and Denki protects you from Midorya. You grab a big ass bag of chips and both you and Denki book it back to your room with Midorya chasing you and Mina, who was in the common room, chasing Denki. You and Denki make it into your room quickly and you shut and lock the door. You let out a relived sigh. "We made it!" Denki shouts with a smile.

You flop down on your bed and open your bag of chips, scarfing down half the bag with a smile. You look over at Denki, then offer him some chips. He smiles and grabs a few before sitting next to you.

You shift a little before resting your head in his lap with a soft smile. He blushes softly and runs his fingers through your hair, smiling down at you softly as you start to purr a little. You close your eyes and lean into the touch, purring more.

Denki was blushing a bit, but was happy to be in the moment. He continued to play with your hair and you keep purring, enjoying the attention you were getting.

"Hey, Denki. Do you have an Omega yet?" You ask, looking up at him. He shakes his head and you smile a bit to yourself. "Do you have anybody in mind that you'd like to be your omega?" You ask. He nods lightly.

You frown a little before feeling Denki pick you up. He sets you in his lap and hugs you, making you blush a bit. "D-Denki..? W-what are you doing..? D-didn't you just-" "it's you, (y/n)..." he mumbles, and you blush more with a bright smile.

Denki rests his face in your neck and leaves a few small kisses before stopping in a specific spot. "May I..?" He asks. You nod lightly and give him some more room by tilting your head.

You felt a sudden rush through your neck and you cover your mouth quickly, making a few small noises and squirming a bit in his lap before going completely still. You look over at Denki a little and see that his teeth were latched to your neck. You smile a little under your hand and rest your head against his.

Denki slowly removes his teeth from your neck and gives your mark a gentle kiss. Hr then kisses you on the cheek with a smile. "Now your all mine!" He says with a smile. You rest your head on his shoulder and close your eyes.

"I love you, Denki..."

"I love you too! More than anything!"