Iida x reader

(warning, I lost all inspiration with the last two oneshots so if this is shit I am so sorry.)

You were currently taped to the wall, watching as Sero chases after the rest of the bakusquad with a sandal. The entire squad had pissed him off but he didn't want you getting hurt so he taped you to the wall. You pull your phone out of your pocket and start texting the 1-A group chat.

(Y/n): I'm taped to a wall.

Insert picture taken by you here

Sonic: Oh My Goodness (Y/n)! I'm coming down right now to get you off the wall!

(Y/n): Iida, that's sweet, but you don't have to. I like it up here.

God: honey, you could get hurt. Let Iida help get you down.

(Y/n): alright, fine. But, Iida, be warned. You'll have to dodge flying sandals and screaming crackheads.

You herd a thump frome upstairs before seeing a blur speed down the stairs. After about 1.45 seconds, Iida was standing in front of you. He gently starts peeling off the tape to get you down without harming you or ripping your clothing.

He successfully gets you off the wall and holds you bridal style. "Alright (Y/n). How about we-" Iida was interrupted by a sandal to the back of the head. He groans in pain before grumbling. "As I was saying. How about we go to my room to avoid any further harm." He says as he starts walking up the stairs.

Iida makes it to his room and gently sets you on the bed. He walks to his closet and grabs some cloths. "It's getting late..." You say quietly. He nods. "Would you... Umm... Like to stay in my room for the night..? I have some cloths you can borrow..." Iida mumbles. You smile softly and nod.

Iida hands you a t-shirt, and that's it. The t-shirt was huge compared to you and would go past your knees when you out it on. Iida looks away, flustered. "I-I, umm, don't h-have pants that would fit you..." He mumbles. You smile softly. "It's ok."

Iida stands near his dresser and starts changing, facing away from you as you also start undressing to change. You slip off everything besides your undergarments and slip on the t-shirt Iida gave you. It just barely went past your thighs and you smiled a bit. You look up to see Iida done changing.

You blush as you basically gawk at him. He was only wearing a pair of blue checkered pajama pants and all of his upper body muscles were fully visible. Iida had also taken off his glasses and, at the moment, you were really happy to be there.

You stand up and hug Iida, your head resting comfortably on his chest, leaving the tall male flustered and at a loss for words. You smile softly and nuzzle your face in to his chest.

After a while of you basically suffocating yourself in Iida's pecks, he picks you up and lays on the bed, cuddling you close and resting his head in your chest. You smile softly at him and start to play with his dark blue hair.

Iida falls asleep after a while and you smile down at him. You press a gentle kiss to the top of his head with a soft blush.

"Good night, Tenya... I love you more than you think..." You tell his sleeping figure before slowly drifting to sleep yourself.