Bakugo x Chubby! reader

Standing in your dorm room in a crop top, you look at yourself in the mirror. You frown and sigh. "I need to loose some weight... I'll never be a good pro hero like this..." you mumble to yourself. After a moment, you hear a knock on your door. "It's open..." you say quietly.

Bakugo opens the door slowly and sees you in front of the mirror. He walks over to you and gently hugs you from behind, arms wrapped around your slightly pudgy figure as he rests his head on top of yours. "Good morning, beutiful..." he says tiredly.

You blush softly and smile slightly at him. "Good morning handsome..." you say softly. He kisses the top of your head with a little smile. "Cuddles..?" He asks. You nod with a gentle smile and go to your bed. You lay down and Bakugo lays down with you, resting his head on your belly with a smile.

Bakugo looks at you with a soft, loving smile. "I love you... your perfect in every way... and I'll always be with you no matter what..." he says, causing you to get a bit flustered. He chuckles softly and kisses your stomach gently.

You gently run your fingers through his hair and smile a bit. You were happy he was always there to cheer you up. He wrapped his arms around you and held you, smiling up at you.

"I'd never change you... you are my world, my universe... if I had to choose between kissing you for one hundred dollars or kissing the cutest girl in the world for a million bucks, you better pucker up cuz I want that million and a hundred bucks, Y/N... I love you so much..." he says softly. You lean down and kiss him gently.

"Thank you, Katsuki... I love you, too..."