34

what's up summer,
it's my summer

feat. making olafs with the boys

“fuwaa...”

sweat trickled down to your chin.

“it's so...”

you panted, face flushed.

“freaking hot..!”

you groaned, holding the mini portable hand electric fan. the boys could only nod as an agreement, too tired to reply. “it was a bad decision to train today...” goujin groaned as mansaku nodded, panting. “if only we knew there would be a power interruption...” sakanoue said as the boys all sighed.

you stared through the open window, ‘the sun is too angry today.’ you shifted your gaze unto the boys who were all laying on the floor.

“hey, you all will dirty the floor, stand up.”

“but manager, the floor is cold..!”

you only sighed and decided to let this pass for now. you narrowed your brows when your eyes laid upon a certain someone. “... kidou, don't you think you should take your cape off? it's hot.” you pointed out as kidou only stared at the ceiling.

“aah, i'm the one who's feeling hot just by looking at you with that bright as f*ck red cape.” fudou clicked his tongue, groaning at the scorching heat. “.. akio, language.” you scolded as you slumped over the window's railings.

you felt a dip in the couch and turned to see hiroto sneakily snatching your portable fan from you. too tired to even say anything, you could only sigh. “aah, hiroto..! you're so hot, get away from me.” you clicked you tongue when you felt hiroto's body heat radiate near you (“heh, i already know that”).

“hey, can't you conjure a big ass air conditioner or something?” haizaki asked. “yeah, as big as the dorm so it would cool the whole house.” atsuya added as you sighed, “if i could, i would already have.”

“why, what's wrong?”

“hey, it's literally 37 degrees outside..! and my stomach is empty, how do you expect me to conjure a large ass ac out there..!” you groaned as kazemaru blinked, “then all you need is food?” he sat up as you turned to look at him, “.. i guess..?”

“leave it to me..!” all of you watched as kazemaru stood and headed to the kitchen.

“aah, should i have applied for the track club back then, after all..?” you wondered before slumping back to the window railings, “nope, i would have died then.”

a few minutes after, kazemaru arrived.

... but without any food.

“you didn't tell me all the ingredients were used up..!” kazemaru groaned as he dropped to the floor, panting. “oh, yeah, my bad, i forgot...” you whispered as you closed your eyes. “hah, my 76 steps are wasted.”  kazemaru sighed as all of you sighed in response.

“oh!” your eyes opened when an idea struck you. “what if we order a take out?” you grinned, winking. “yeah, that sounds great...” as much as the boys want to cheer, they were too exhausted to even give an enthusiastic reply.

“hey, terumi, can you go and ring, i don't know, maybe mcd*nalds?” you said as terumi paused before replying, “... manager, did you forget there's a power interruption?” he said before you groaned, “oh f*ck, i forgot.”

“manager, language.”

“oh, i have an idea.” nosaka raised his hand as he slowly sat up. “hiura (san), fubuki (san), can you do a shoot without having something to kick?” he asked as you immediately brightened (“oh right! you guys are like, cold, ice, or something, right?”).

“... we could, but we're just too thirsty right now.” hiura groaned as you grinned, “we have plenty of water here! wait, i'll fetch you two a glass.” you immediately sashayed into the kitchen.

in a few minutes you were back with a tray filled with full glasses, “here, drink up.” you waited til the two of them finish three glasses of water. “that's three down, five to go for the rest of the day.” you mumbled, taking note. “hah...” you could only chuckle as hiura burped loudly (“oh, sorry.” ‘be thankful you're gon' be saving my life today, or else i would have squeezed your esophagus so tight you'd turn violet from lack of oxygen’).

“alright, alright, now go make some snow, we've suffered enough from the heat.” you lightly pushed them up as you yourself sat on the couch, lounging.

“hyouketsu no gu–”

you stood and shook your head, “oh no, you're not gonna do that, you might injure your ankle, nope, we definitely don't need someone to injure himself in this heat.” you said as shirou laughed, “it was just a joke, manager. besides, it's a unison shoot, how will i be able to pull that off without atsuya?”

“hah... shi (chan), i really feel like dying so please save the jokes for another time.” you said as shirou only nodded, before letting out the last laugh, “yes yes, here goes...”

“eternal blizzard!”

“koori no ya!”*

you squealed when a snowflake fell on top of your nose. “oh my god, you did it..!” you cheered, the surroundings felt so cozy now that the uncomfortable heat is gone.

“hah... this is pure bliss..” you sighed in relief.

— (bonus)

all of you were enjoying the cold when suddenly, all the ac in the house turned on, the power connection is back.

“argh, seriously?!” you all groaned.

“ugh, whatever, this is better than air conditioners anyways.”

“it sure is.”

* – ice arrow (english)