19

fluffy dreams

feat. endou and the others having pillow fights at the girikanan's

you hummed happily as you read through your alchemy books. as you turned to the next page, you sighed, thinking about the boys.

“hah... i don't get why endou hates studying, studying is fun.”

you chew on your lips as you spent your alone time learning new things. “well, i mean, it is indeed pretty tiring to have to read through millions of books, especially if you're a normal human.” you mumbled as you thought about it.

you rested your hand on top of your chest with a relieved sigh, “good thing i never forget everything i read, or else i could've been living off the streets.” you shivered at the thought (a spoiled child ;-;).

you suddenly paused when you turned to the next page, ‘summoning circle’.

you licked your lips as you read the content. ‘... a magic circle that summons people from other world?’ you squinted your eyes.

“i've never heard of something like this before. i only read this as a myth on a book i read when i was a child... who would've thought it even comes with a summoning circle...” you mumbled, bubbling with excitement. you blinked at the note on the bottom, “no presence of medium within 10 meter radius”, it warns.

‘mediums? there isn't any in the house and all the boys* are out so...’ you grinned and stood in the middle of your room, the book in one hand. “it's safe to do it here, right..?” you mumbled as you took a deep breath and smiled.

blue light enveloped your middle and index finger, as you began to draw the magic circle in runes. standing in front of the circle, you stated:

vhouilé, prochzdtriadte!”*

the circle glowed brightly, blinding you. you winced when you felt your insides burning. dropping to your knees, you coughed as you clutched your chest. ‘it feels like my heart's gonna burst..!’

your vision darkened, and then you fell unconscious.

“manager, we're home!”

afuro opened the door and blinked at your absence. normally, you'd already stand there with a smile, welcoming them home.

“is she not here?” he wondered as nosaka shook his head, “that's impossible, today's not her shopping day.” the boys looked at each other with a sigh. ‘it's gonna be so quiet now that endou and the others decided to have a sleep over at the girikanan's for two days...’

“maybe she fell asleep?” fudou guessed as he removed his shoes (bc you'll get angry like a gorilla if he dirties the floor again) and throws his bag on the sofa.

“i'll check on her.” atsuya said as shirou nodded at him, “we're counting on you.” atsuya went upstairs as nosaka smiled, “we all should probably change our clothes and take a shower first while atsuya is finding y/n.”

“yeah, 'cause i can already hear her nagging at us for not taking a shower after arriving from practice.” haizaki said with a sigh as they all headed to their rooms (imagination: “these frothy flap-mouthed pigs! don't you ever come back here if you're not gonna take that sweaty smell off of you right now!”)

“hah...”

fudou entered his room with a heavy sigh, eyes closed and fingers tugging at his hair.