23

kiss, kiss fall in love (not)

feat. mikado deadass being your worried mom

“onsen!”

the boys cheered as they all went inside the bus one by one. you watched them from behind with crossed arms, smiling softly.

“we sure are a lot...” natsumi stepped beside you, handing you a wide brimmed sun hat (“oh, thanks”).

“yeah... well, it was supposed to be us girls only but the boys heard we were going to an onsen and kept asking if they could come as well.” you sighed, looking at the other boys (not yours) from the corner of your eyes.

“... and they ended up inviting a lot of friends.” natsumi commented as you nodded with a sigh, “... well, i couldn't say no.”

“manager!”

you turned to sakanoue (who's with mansaku) with raised brows. “do you think all of us would fit in the bus?” sakanoue asked as you looked at natsumi before smiling. “don't worry, i already made sure of that. natsumi here was the one who got us this bus, it's good for at least 40 people.”

“but i heard we were supposed to go on a private plane...” mansaku mumbled as you blinked before nodding, “yes, the girls and i initially decided for us to ride a plane but then i remembered hiroto doesn't like riding planes (he has aviophobia) so we chose to go with a bus.”

sakanoue and mansaku blinked before nodding with a smile (“manager really takes good care of us, doesn't she..?” “yes, i want to cry...”). the two of them went inside the bus leaving you and natsumi.

“actually, when you decided to ride the bus, i was surprised, you know.” you only hummed at natsumi as she chuckled: “you don't like riding buses a lot after all.”

you only smiled, “well, i can do it if it's for those idiots...”

“oi! natsumi! what are you standing there for?” the two of you turned to see endou shouting with a grin. you laughed as natsumi hid her red face. “well, i didn't expect that you were in that kind of relationship with one of my children.” you teased as natsumi jokingly slapped your arm.

“oi, idiot y/n! hurry up and get your lazy ass in!” you immediately popped a vein and glared at fudou.

“well, i also didn't expect that you were in that kind of relationship with one of your children.” natsumi teased as the two of you laughed.

the two of you entered the bus and found your seats at the back, together with the girls.

as you follow natsumi from behind, you slowed down when passing by fudou's seat.

“do that thing again and i'll pluck your gallbladder out and make you lick it like a lollipop until your tastebuds are rotting and your teeth are falling off.” you whispered in a low voice as you faced the front with a sweet smile.

sakanoue, who was sitting behind fudou and overheard you, shivered. “sakanoue, are you okay?” you asked as you flashed him a small smile (the “keep your mouth shut or die” smile ;-;). sakanoue gulped and stiffly nodded.

“that's good to hear.” you said as you proceeded to the girls. you sat beside the window, and on your left was mikado. you smiled at the female as she smiled back.

“do you..?” mikado trailed off as she offered you one of her buds. you giggled and took the airpo* from her hand, “thank you.”

the both of you leaned on your chairs as you tilted your head, staring out the window.