27

curse (lame title ik ;-;)

feat. squiggles with a lazy grin inside you

“oi, why's there so much vegetables in my food?”

you turned to haizaki with a raised brow, sipping on your smoothie (mango ofc). “that's your punishment for tiring squiggles yesterday.” you said as haizaki took a deep breath (‘‘don't do it, she's a girl, she's a girl’’).

haizaki calmed himself, staring at his plate with a look of disgust.

‘well, kidou is punished too so it's fine...’

haizaki turned to kidou and widened his eyes. he immediately snapped at you, “oi! why is kidou not eating a plate full of vegetables too?! the both of us played with squiggies so why am i the only one punished?!” he complained, shooting you a glare.

you flashed him a smile, “kidou always eats veggies. such a good boy, isn't he?” you asked as haizaki huffed (“don't do it, don't do it. just imagine it's akane doing this to you, just imagine it's akane...”).

“besides, unlike someone out there, kidou didn't curse at squiggles. so it's a given he won't be punished.” you slyly smiled.

“i only cussed at that squiggies of yours because that brat's so lazy and damn stupid!” haizaki yelled as you only smiled, “looks like someone is asking for his head to be served in a silver platter hm?” 

haizaki gritted his teeth as you paused before sighing, “watch your mouth, squiggles is a spirit born from my magic– from me. so cussing at squiggles is cussing at me.”

the boys froze, “haizaki called squiggles lazy and stupid... uh-oh.” (“i guess it's a goodbye to one of our forwards...” “nothing to worry about, we can always replace him with girikanan” “right... may you rest in peace, haizaki. you'll always be remembered”)

you gave haizaki a look, “and it's squiggles, not squiggies. if you're going to insult someone, at least remember his name.”

the boys dropped their utensils,

“squiggles is a boy?!”

so i made this filler (?) chapter
to give love and appreciation
to our beloved squiggs uwu
(as well as give him
more cameo in the book lol)