29

man (please see me as one)

feat. the thirdwheel pillow and your traumatised rj plushies ;-;

“have a safe trip, you lot.”

you smiled as the guys frowned, “manager... we're sorry...” you raised a brow with a chortle, “whatever do you mean? you guys are just leaving for two days, stop overreacting.” you patted their backs (a bit hardly tho ;-;).

“b– but we feel bad about leaving you with him...” sakanoue said with worry etched in his face. “yeah, it worries me too, manager.” nosaka spoke up as you let out a chortle, yet once again, “oh, please. if anything, worry for yourselves. i don't even know how you guys will survive for two days without someone who'll basically tend to you. also, stop being so melodramatic, it's not as if you guys won't come back.”

“but still, would you like for me to back out and stay with you? fudou (san) could be quite a handful for you alone.” nosaka asked as you rolled your eyes, “you're saying that as if i literally don't take care of nineteen more kids that are as handful as that idiot.” nosaka only sighed and gave in.

“but, manager–”

you immediately smiled at the stubborn boys, “oh my, i suddenly remember, my iron maiden has just been cleaned yesterday and it looks like it's already begging me to feed it. does anyone wannna volunteer on being my iron maiden's feast?”

the boys shut their mouth and avoided your gaze. “i thought so.” they heaved a breath of relief as you internally giggled.

“anyways, make sure to bring home food from the buffet there, got it? if you can't, then just make sure to savour the food twice for me.” you immediately gave the guys a sly grin and patted their backs (not so gently), “now, off you all go.”

you immediately went back to the dorm (really, it's a mansion) and shut the door before anyone could say anything. you were about to head straight to your room when you heard a deep voice,

“are you sure you won't say goodbye?”

you let out an amused grin, “.. my offer about being the iron maiden's feast is still up. akio, perhaps, you're somehow interested?” you slightly turned your head to look at fudou.

“hah... but seriously though, what's with you guys being so dramatic these days?”

fudou only shrugged, “well, usually, you'd always nag about not leaving important things while on travel, not to get lost or separated from the group, be on our best behaviours, and come back home in one piece.”

you only giggled, “they already know it. i've been saying the same word, same sentence in the same tone every time you guys leave. it's engraved on their minds as it's engraved in yours, i'm sure.” fudou only snickered.

“and besides, i slightly don't feel well at all.” you said as fudou only blinked before moving beside you, taking your arm and dragging you to your room.

“sleep.”

“... yes, mommy.”

“ngh...”

you breathed heavily as you woke up feeling hot.

you tried to sit up when a hand gently grabbed a hold of your shoulders and helped you. “don't try to push yourself, idiot.” a (grumpy) voice spoke up from beside your bed.

“akio..?”

you received a grunt from the male, “i brought you porridge.”

you tried to get a better grip but ended up accidentally letting go of the bowl. fortunately, fudou was fast and caught it without too much hassle.