11

bloody (murder)

feat. traumatized haizaki jr.

“hey, manager, are you okay?” kazemaru asked with a frown, worried at your trembling form. “... yeah..” you whispered, carefully walking to the kitchen counter with ingredients at hand.

“she seems to be very careful not to move her midsection part– aah, no, her abdomen part...” ichihoshi stated from afar whilst watching you with keen eyes.

“perhaps a stomachache?” gouenji guessed. kidou stayed silent while watching you move slowly, which was unlikely of you (since you love doing everything in a quick manner).

“or maybe it's because today's the first day of her... bloody days.” nosaka suggested, which made sense for the males. (“aah right, she didn't have it for the past three months, right?”)*

“if that's the case then i applaud her for looking normal while she's doing something as cooking.” kidou said as he crossed his arms with a sigh. “when haruna has her periods, it's hurting even when she's just trying to sit up. she said that the more she moves, the more it hurts.”

afuro gave a worried glance at their manager, “oh dear, it must hurt a lot...” he muttered as he watched you move around the kitchen. “hmm... then what should we do?” endou asked as kidou sighed, “.. be her manager for now.”

“manager,”

you flinched when a pair of hands grabbed your shoulders. “we're taking over.” mizukamiya said as he took the potato and the peeler away from your hands and gently pushed you to the living room where the boys were busy making something that what looked like a fort.

“aah, manager.” afuro flashed you a smile and took your hands, leading you to the fort filled with blankets and pillows (and your plushies). “what...” you hesitatingly sat, confused at their actions.

shirou, who took over, only kept his mouth shut as he gently pushed you down on the fort, tucking you in like a child and giving you one of your plushies to hug (an rj one; your favorite).

“here.” atsuya handed you a hot compress, which you took and placed above your lower abdomen. “aah, thanks.”

you looked around to see the boys staring down at you with pitiful gazes. “manager, does it hurt a lot..?” asuto asked. “of course it does, you dumba–”

“oh no no, you don't get to curse at my babie.”

haizaki suddenly screeched and glared at you, caressing his pinch mark on his arm. “looking at my bleeding arm, you sure don't seem sick at all.” he commented while looking at your sharp fingernails.

“ryouhei, just tell me if you want to bleed out like me down there (your peewee), these fingernails of mine will be happy to help.” you smiled sweetly (not) as haizaki backed away.

“hearing you counsel (threaten) haizaki, it looks like we don't have to worry at all.” mizukamiya said from the doorway, with kidou and gouenji behind him pushing a food cart. “woah, you guys cooked?” you blinked at the sight and slowly sat up.

“oh my god, you made strawberry parfait!” you squealed in excitement and made grabby hands. but before you could grasp it, tatsuya grabbed the glass away from you, shaking his head.

“eating your desserts before the appetizer is a no no, manager. you have to be healthy to ease your menstrual cramps faster.”

“aww but i want it,, want it, tatsuya, i wan' it...” you whined and latched to the person nearby, which turned out to be hiroto.

you grabbed a hold of his shirt, and tugged at it, “hiroto, i want to eat that now. i want that parfait now.”

“aah, now manager's trying to get her way by acting cute.” sakanoue smiled uncomfortably.

“it's not cute at all...” hiroto, irked, mumbled under his breath. “hah, just give it to her. or else she's gonna be an annoying whiny mess.” hiroto snatched the glass from tatsuya and handed it over to you.

“aah, now i don't want it anymore.” you stated as you looked at the variety of foods in the cart. “what the–” hiroto, irked, (more irked) took a deep breath to calm himself (and not punch you in your abdomen).

“hiroto, sweetie, stop glaring at me with those pretty eyes of yours if you don't want me to pluck those out and play with it like a soccer ball.” you smiled while munching on your takoyaki made by gouenji.

cupping your cheek, you gave gouenji a look of approval, “this is so yummy, shuuya. i want to eat the takoyaki you make everyday.”

gouenji only smiled at you, watching you gobble down the takoyaki he made (almost like a pig).

‘aah, she really reminds me of yuuka.’

* – refer to chapter 05.