[1 & 8] - [George Russell]

A/N: For Littlemissunnoticed

TAGLIST: LandoNorris justanf1fan marxssell m___a___r slxtherins_prinxess

WORDCOUNT: 554

1. "Go with me?" "As long as you hold my hand". & 8. "He's so pretty I think I'm gonna faint".

"I didn't expect to see you guys here". Both you and George looked up at the sound of someone's voice behind you. "Hey, Max". George spoke up first and you smiled at the fellow F1 driver, who had his arm around his girlfriend. Dilara greeted you friendly. "Out for dinner too?". You asked and Max nodded. "Managed to get squeezed in at the reservations". He chuckled. "Right". You smiled again, making George briefly glance between the two of you. "What are you doing out of the UK though?". Max asked and while George answered, you briefly had the time to check him out a little. Not too obvious, because Dilara was there too and you didn't want to oggle him completely. You always thought Max was attractive and especially now he's wearing a nice dress up shirt and some denim shorts. Not that he was looking better than George at the moment, but still, he was nice and attractive and one of your favourite drivers to look at on track.

"So, that's why we though to spend a small week here, since all the virtual races are over and we can restore for the actual championship". George grinned, proudly remembering the wins he scored on the simulator. Max nodded. "I see, well. Enjoy". He and his girlfriend greeted you two and you gave them a small wave. You looked back at George and his eyebrows rose. "What?". You asked, your hand moving towards the Amaretto coffee you were having instead of dessert. "The way you were looking at him. You know you have a boyfriend, right? And that he has a girlfriend?". George teasingly said, however you could sense a little hint of jealousy underneath it. You started to laugh. "He's one of the drivers I admire a lot, he comes second after you, you know?". You said and emptied your glass. "Hmm". George hummed. "But he's so pretty, I think I'm gonna faint". You gasped when you briefly crossed eyes with Max from the other side of the terrace.

"Babe, that hurts". George put his hand over his heart and you both chuckled now. "You want to go with me and have a walk down the coast before getting back to the apartment? Or are you too hurt for that". You cooed at your boyfriend, making him scoff. "As long as you hold my hand". He childishly pouted and you laughed at him. George asked for the bill and paid it later, which made you both get up from your chairs. You greeted Dilara and Max for a last time and walked down to the pavement to make your ways to Monte Carlo's coast line. George's hand reached for yours and you smiled at him, feeling his fingers entwine with yours. "You know I wouldn't try it with another driver, right?". You asked him later. "Of course". George replied, his tone soft. "Although I prefer no flirting at all...". He teasingly said. "But I can imagine that my girlfriend is too pretty not to flirt with". George nudged your side. "Shut it". You laughed with a soft blush on your cheeks.