The New Normal?

Me: hey Nicole
Nicole : hey sarah, how are you ?
Me: I'm alright, what about you?
Nicole: yeah can't complain...... I heard you and Marshall are back together
Me: yeah we are it's been nearly 2 weeks now.
Nicole: well I'm happy for you.... Just be careful okay
Me: I'm promise I will
Nicole: how's it going between you two? I bet Marshall's spoiling you like crazy
Me: umm.... It's going alright.
Nicole: what's going on sarah ?
Me: I don't know...... I seriously don't know, I think he might be regretting giving us another go ( I sadly mumbled knowing Marshall's acting really strange for some reason)
Nicole: why do you say this?.... He was so depressed when you left.
Me: I know it's just he's been so distant lately. We've been back together for nearly 2 weeks and he's only wanted to hang out twice since than.... Not to mention we haven't had sex since getting back together.
Nicole: ohhh.... That's strange, maybe he wants to take things slow.
Me: taking things slow is waiting a few days.... This is defiantly something else..... He barely kisses me or touches me Anymore Something is seriously wrong
Nicole: yeah that's defiantly strange.... Maybe you should talk to him, tell him how you're feeling...... Marshall is always confusing with his feelings.
Me: yeah maybe you're right. Maybe I should stopping stressing and just grow some confidence and talk to him.
Nicole: don't be so hard on yourself, this isn't your fault.
Me: I guess your right like always.... Sorry for bothering you
Nicole: don't be, it's good to talk to you..... I can't wait to see you again hopefully after Christmas.
Me: yeah me too! Are you going to Royce's New Year's Eve party?
Nicole: I don't know yet still have to work some things out.
Me: ok that's cool.... Just let me know
Nicole: will do
Me: alright well I better let you go, some of the guys have just turned up anyway.
Nicole: okay well I talk to you soon.
Me: sure will..... See ya
Nicole: Bye

With that I hung and lowered my phone from my ear. Right now I'm sitting outside Marshall's studio on top of my bonnet while I'm getting some fresh air.
It's been two weeks since Marshall and I decided to try again and well let's just say it hasn't been that good.... Well I couldn't say it's going awful it's just all very confusing.
Now it's not like we are arguing constantly and haven't let go from what happened, it's more about the fact we have barely spoken to each other nor have we hung out anytime lately. It's been two weeks and within that time we've only hung out about two times and that was just to grab some dinner. Now I understand he's really busy since he's still promoting recovery and is about to release bad meets evil at the start of next year, but it's like he's realized he doesn't want to be with me and the only way he has the courage to end this is to not put in any effort and hope I am the one that ends things.

The more I think about things the more the tears start to appear. I hate how we are like this, I hate not seeing his daughters or not being the way we used to be, I know things are never going to be the same like before but I was really hoping things might actually get better between us, but I guess I was wrong.

I Was staring down at the ground while being swept away with my thoughts but when I looked up I saw Marshall coming out of the studio and walking towards me.
Great! I quickly and slyly tried wiping away my tears not wanting him to see me crying, it doesn't look strong and confident me sitting out here on my car crying over my boy problems.

" hey, I was wondering where you got to" he said as he got closer towards me. Luckily I hadn't been crying that much and I was able to wipe the tears and regain my composure before he got to close.

" yeah I just needed some fresh air" I smiled even though it was fake and making up some dumb excuse about getting some air. But as much as I smiled I saw the worry come over him when he looked into my eyes.