LA

Marshall: so you've arrived in la okay ?

Me: sure did. I'm just heading over to the studio now.

Marshall: alright, are you hanging with Rihanna today or tomorrow?

Me: tomorrow I'm doing like Jada and stuff today, tomorrow I'll hang with Rihanna.

Marshall: okay fun and I'll meet you at the vmas?

Me: yep you sure will.

Marshall: be safe today okay

Me: you know I will, besides I'll be with Snoop

Marshall: yeah I know but that doesn't really calm my nerves.

Me: well how about i call you as soon as I finished.

Marshall: okay I probably wont be able to answer though, I have a meeting with jimmy than I'm hitting the studio with fifty, but do you want to skype tonight?

Me: yeah Skype sounds good, I'm having dinner with The smiths but they won't be a late night.

Marshall: okay what about say around about 10ish

Me: sound good, I've just arrived at the studio so I should head of

Marshall: alright. I love you

Me: I love you too

With that I hung up on Marshall who is in New York getting ready for the two last shows of the home to home tour. I decided to come to LA a little earlier because there's someone I need to see and Rihanna's here so we can finally hang out.

Trust me my nerves right now are driving me crazy, it's been nearly one week since that video played in the studio and one week since I found out my sons real father tried to kill me. I know people are worried about me thinking I'm not coping but they shouldn't have to worry, because to be honest I'm actually doing a lot better and that's no thanks to Marshall and friends.
After speaking to Kevin again we decided it's best not to tell Ryan, there's no way I want to have the conversation where I tell my son his real father wasn't just a drug addict he was also a criminal.

However just because I'm not telling Ryan doesn't mean I'm going to sweep this under the mat, after watching the final part with Marshall and seeing things that explained some shit but also confused me even more I knew I needed answers and I guess that's what brings me here today. I've decided today I'm going to get some answers and put all of this to rest so I can move on with my life.

" hey, I have an appointment to see Snoop" I said to the receptionist as I entered the music studio ready to get some answers.

" sarah right? Um just studio 7" she smiled after figuring out who I am, unlike most receptionist this girl wasn't as young or as dopy and defiantly didn't look like she just came out of high school.

Getting closer to studio 7 that's when my nerves really started to annoy me, half of me wanted to run away but than the other half demanded I stay and face up to everything. It's not like I'm afraid of snoop it's just I know what's expected after I see him.

" come in" someone yelled after I knocked on the door twice. Opening the door straight away i inhale a mixture cigarette smoke and weed, defiantly not the same atmosphere as Marshall's and Dre's studio session.

" holy crap, get out of here" snoop joked as I walked into the studio noticing there is about 7 or 8 guys in here all just standing round and hanging out.
Seeing the smile I haven't seen in so long just made mine spread even wider.