All over?

Marshall P.O.V

Monday has finally come, Don't you hate when you actually want a day to come that it seems to take forever and when you don't want a day to come, it flies by so quickly. Since last time I saw Sarah which was on Wednesday I have already done two concerts in new York, about three interviews and 1 radio show, and I am so exhausted but luckily the weekend was all about resting and relaxing to make sure that I was fine for tonight.

Even though I have been really busy, I still cant stop thinking about Sarah. We tried to stay in contact as much as we could but with her having the boys and me being busy with my girls and work there was never much time to sit down and call each other and if we did call each other it was usually at night when our kids were in bed, I do have to admit it was nice to hear your girlfriends voice before you fall asleep, it kind of felt like she was right there next to me laying in my arms telling me about her day but realization would hit me when I would roll over to have nothing but a pillow next to me, deep down feeling sad wishing it was Sarah.

" so who you cooking dinner for Dad" Hailie asked as she came down and sat next to me while her sisters were getting breakfast. I was surprised and taken back at her question but also worrying that she might know about Sarah.

" what are you talking about?" I asked with a good fake questioning face as I continued to eat my breakfast.

" Come on Dad, where not dumb. These last couple of days all you have been reading is Recipe books which aren't usually your type of book. You also have been calling someone at night. So your obviously have a date with someone. Is it Sarah?" she said with a cheeky, mischievous face. I forget that they are getting older and are more nosier. It was so much easier when they were younger, and didn't really have any idea about dating, But these days you can't get anything past them.

" You guys are to nosy" I replied before looking back down at my breakfast, I was hoping if I was blunt they would just give up but they did the complete opposite, before I knew it Alaina and Whitney had joined the table and the conversation.

" your just not very good at being secretive. I am guessing by the blunt answer Hailie was right about having a date with Sarah" Alaina said making the others laugh, luckily I don't think Whitney had a really good Idea about what was happening but she still went along with them, as they continued to question me and my dating life. I just sat there at the head of the table watching my daughters joke around about my dating life, all I could think about was where did all those years go. I remember all of them being smaller enough and sitting on my lap as they told me all about their day and their favourite things that they loved, back than it was things like sponge bob and barbies now its all about Boys and clothes.

" so are you cooking dinner for Sarah?" Hailie asked again making me snap out of my thoughts and realising they were never going to give up on this subject, as much as I wanted to keep this a secret having three very nosy girls can be hard.

" I might be" I said quietly before getting up and walking back towards the kitchen, unfortunately it was connected to the dinning room, so just as I thought they continued to question me. I wonder if they do this to Kim when she goes on dates? I cant believe I actually said that without feeling any strong hurt, back in the day when Kim used to date I would always feel hurt and jealous whenever I thought about it but today it doesn't bother me at all, Maybe it was a sign that I was really allowing Sarah into my heart

" well if you are, you have to make her something nice" Hailie said not bothering that I did say Maybe, she had already got the hint that I was making dinner for Sarah, and all of them being teenage girls couldn't wait to give me advice.

" and you cant make something to fancy or over the top. Girls hate it when guys go overboard" Alaina added to the end of Hailie's commented. I seriously just stopped when I realised what they were doing.