Broken Promises

"Don't worry the stares will ease up as the night goes on" Dre whispered to me as we walked down the corridors of Yankee stadium. Tonight's Eminem and Jay Z New York concerts and I'm so excited to see Marshall perform, this is actually going to be my first time performing live in am actual concert. But before I can actually start enjoying myself I have to get past all these dam stares in receiving from people.
Since news about Tupac has surfaced and my name has come out people are starting to put it all together especially the people in Hip Hop industry, and since tonight this stadium is filled with them all I'm receiving is stares.

" yeah hopefully, but I don't care anyway I'm just excited to see everyone perform" i cheered smiling excitedly as we got closer to where all the VIP rooms are and where all the celebrities are hanging out.

" where's Nicole?" I asked wondering why Nicole isn't backstage yet, usually she just comes with Dre and since we are both heading outside to watch the show I though she might be here already waiting eagerly like I am.

" yeah she's just dropping the boys of than she's coming" he replied looking down at his phone making sure she hasn't called. I haven't seen Marshall all day, he's been here rehearsing and doing interviews, I remember listening to the one on shady 45 and it just made me more excited and happy for Marshall since he's been doing so well recently.
I guess by the smile on my face tonight I'm just his extremely excited girlfriend.

" I swear I thought you would be more excited for this little holiday Marshall's got planned for after" Dre stated obvisiouly seeing my enthusiastic behavior and the smile that's not disappearing from my face.

" Ohh no I am but I'm also really excited to see Marshall perform,. It's my first concert of his and I haven't see you perform since what 2001 or something. So I'm really looking forward to tonight" I said as we continued walking making sure to greet a few people on the way. Tonight it's going to be amazing an I can wait to get out into the mosh area and be surrounded by that enthusiastic crowd.

We soon got to Marshall's dressing room after going to say hello to a few people in the VIP room. I already had a fair idea how this night was going to be like, for one I knew they're were going to be whispers about Tupac, for two I knew P Diddy and Faith were going to be here and lastly I knew backstage was going to be filled with groupies and popping my head into Marshall's dressing I saw it filled with them.

" this is a surprise" Dre even commented walking into the room and spotting so many groupies hanging round the D12 guys, fifty was in there, Royce and of course Marshall's management team.

I started greeting a few guys including Royce and fifty and made small talk with them. I spotted Marshall as soon as I walked in but I didn't want to go over to him and be like the clingy girlfriend so I just stayed back while he talked to a few other guys.

" you should go say hello" Royce said as I stood with him and fifty while Dre stood near by. Obvisiouly he has been watching me glance towards Marshall every now and then wondering if I should head over and say hello.

" nah I don't want to be that clingy girlfriend, he seems to be enjoying himself so I'll give him some space" I replied smiling showing them everything is fine and that I'm not stressing over making sure I'm by his side all the time.

" you're probably one of the coolest girlfriends I have ever met" fifty joked seeing how patient I am and how I liked to give Marshall some freedom, I don't want to be that girl that everyone bitches about, I've been that girl with Kevin and it doesn't change anything it just makes you look all possessive.

I continued talking to them making sure to glance a few times towards Marshall, I even noticed him look at me a couple of times but I'm surprised and shocked that he didn't come and say hello, instead he just continues talking with his friends.
But as the night goes on the more I'm eager to at least say hello, so instead of waiting for him to make the move I decide it must be me who does it.