Meeting the Girls

Marshall P.O.V

" Whitney stop eating the food" Hailie screamed while Alaina and her were busy putting the finishing touches on the dinner for tonight. For the past hour or so all I have been listening to are the girls bickering and arguing about Dinner tonight with Sarah. I have been calm majority of the day but hearing the girls fight about nearly everything is making me have my doubt on how stressfree this dinner is going to go.

" Girls, stop arguing with each other. I dont think Sarah's going to want to arrive to a house full of Arguments" I ordered, entering the kitchen to see that Dinner is in the oven and Dessert is getting made. I have to admit besides the arguments they have actually done a really good job, taking note that Sarah loves chicken and sticking with the classic chicken pasta topped of with like this white chocolate cheesecake that looked amazing, so just like Whitney I couldnt help but taking a dip at the food in front of me getting glares from the girls, but as I looked I saw that they are all stil giving me these awful looks making me ask what the problem is.

" DAD, you cant wear that" Hailie spat looking me up and down like I was wearing one of my old tracksuits that I promised would never leave me wardrobe again.

" Why not? Its casual" I argued looking down at my jeans and the Camouflage jacket I wore dressed with these Bright red Sneakers. I usually wear just a plain leather jacket so i thought a change might be good for something different, but I'm guessing my attempt failed.

" Just because its casual doesnt mean you have to where that Hideous jacket and those outrageous shoes. Now go change" Hailie replied before ordering me to go change into something else, Maybe this wasnt as good as I thought it would look.

" I swear Last time I checked I was the parent" I said, taking one more dig at the food in result getting a tea towel thrown at me making me laugh as I left to go change into something else, something more suitable for tonight since I look awful in what I am wearing.

Coming down about 10 minutes I knew it was only minutes before Sarah finally arives and we try to get through this night without any problems, but we all know thats going to be impossible.

I take these last couple of minutes to make everything is perfect and walking into the dinning room i can tell the girls have done an amazing job with puttting everything together, it wasnt to formal but also wasnt to casual, it was just right and I can tell Sarah is going to love it.

" Girls this looks great" I commented while walking into the dinning room and making sure the kitchen was clean. The girls had already gone to get dressed before they finished the dessert and now seeing them I knew my other outfit would have looked awful compared to theirs.

Just after the guard called to let me know Sarah is here, I made sure the girls knew the topics I didnt want bought up at the dinner, like the whole subject of Tupac and shit just because I know it gets to Sarah sometimes.

" Hey, How are you?" I said greeting sarah at the Front door and helping her out of her coat making sure to grab a few kisses before we go hang with the girls.

" I'm good thanks, What about you?" she repied smiling softly as she gave me a peck on the cheeks.

" Im good, you look Amazing by the way" I managed to say as I checked her out and just like always she is looking incredible in her outfit that she has chosen, now I defiantly know my other outfit woud have looked awful comapred to hers.

" Thankyou, Honestly I dont think I have ever met a guy that looks so good in a leather jacket" she flirted, flashing me one of her famous cheeky smile which just made me give her one more kiss before I took her hand and walked into the family room where the girls are currently finishing dessert. As much as I wanted to get a cook in so the girls could spend sometime getting familiar with Sarah, they insisted that they wanted to cook for Sarah and I making sure we dont lift a finger.