The First Meeting

Marshall P.O.V

" so have you decided where you and Sarah are going on Friday" Fifty Asked as he at opposite me, we were at my house having Pizza and watching the football, it was our way of trying to have our a social life outside of the Studio. I would really like to go to an actual stadium and watch Detroit play but with the Fame and the fans I just cant.

" um I am taking her out for the day, still trying to work out where though" I said looking over at him and laughing at his little smirk that he wore, because I haven't really had a girlfriend Fifty is enjoying the whole matchmaking and being the whole embarrassing friend who makes a big deal over everything. I tried to act like I wasn't to panicked or nervous but inside I was scared shitless, I was stressing because I had no idea where to take her. I am worried that we are going to get swamped by photographers and fans and I knew that would freak her out.

Thursday came around pretty quickly, there was only one day till Friday and my nerves were kicking in. I haven't spoken to Sarah since finding out the truth on Monday afternoon, she had yesterday and Wednesday off to get her head together, she had a lot going on and I know she had to explain some things to her boys. Right now it was getting closer to the evening, I have spent most of the day in the office with Paul and my management team trying to work out some of the dates for my up and coming shows I will be playing, especially the Home and Home tour with Jay Z.

" Hey I didn't know you were coming in this evening" I said surprised as I saw Sarah walk through the door, after management left I decided to hang around at the studio with two of the music producers just to finish up on some songs for Dre. I wasn't expecting Sarah to stop buy, not that I didn't want her to be here I just thought she would be at home with her boys.

" yeah I wasn't going to but I just wanted to drop of the papers that got wrecked the other day, the ones for Dre" she said softly while walking towards me, even when she wasn't having the best day she still looked gorgeous and natural beautiful.

" oh wow thanks" I said taking the papers from her but never once leaving eye contact. " Um.. the guys are just finishing up some songs for Dre, so you want to stick around and hear them" I asked nervously, I didn't want to push spending time with her since we are going out tomorrow.

" sure, I would love to hear them" she replied with her signature smile before following me into the studio. I asked how she was and I told her I was here if she wanted to talk about anything but I didn't want to pressure her to much. We spent about 20 mins listening and discussing things we could make better in the songs, I could tell by the producers faces that they were tired and exhausted so I let them head home early, I knew it was unfair for me to make them stay here while Sarah and I went through ideas. I Loved how we got along so well that we could give each other opinions without taking offense to them, she was one of the few that I would actually listen to.

Sarah P.O.V

" Hey Sarah you mind if I just talk to Marshall for a second" Mark one of the producer said while we sat around in our chairs, I could tell he really wanting to speak to him private about something, I was just hoping he wasn't complaining about me or something.

" yeah sure, I will just be outside" I said smiling at Mark than at Marshall before leaving the room, I didn't really mind since I had to fill out some sheets for my youngster Alec, soon he will be heading away to New York with the school band.

It was only 5 minutes later when Marshall and Mark walked out of them room smiling and laughing, luckily the talk seemed to go pretty well. " everything okay" I asked Marshall as he came and joined me at the bench that was attached to a glass wall looking out to a nice courtyard.

" yeah everything is fine, just had to tell me that he was going to need some time off since his wife is pregnant" he said happily as he sat next to me on stool, I could tell he was happy like I was.

" wow, isn't that his second wife" I asked looking up from the papers. I have gotten close with Mark since working with him, I remember how whipped he was on his newly wife so I was really happy for him.

" yeah um his wife died about 6 years ago and he met his new wife about 3 years later been whipped ever since " Marshall replied smiling. I loved hearing about someone finding love again after losing their spouse, it just gave me hope.

" Just proves that is doesn't matter how old you are, it is possible to fall in love again" I commented before filling out the sheets again. When I was younger I always believed that I would fall in love with my prince charming and spend the rest of my life with him, having kids really young and getting divorced was never meant to be in my fairy tale, I was meant to be with Kevin my whole life I just hope that I could be a lucky one like Mark and have another chance with Love.

" yeah I agree with you on that" he answered, we both looked up and stared at each other for a second before pulling away, I know for a fact that if we didn't we would have kissed and I know that would be something we would have maybe regretted, not that I didn't want to kiss him but I wanted it to be outside the studio.

" so what are you filling out?' he asked taking the sheets and studying them trying to change the subject and stop the awkward moment that was rising.

" my youngest Alec is going on his first over night trip to new York soon with the school band, so I have to fill out or these sheets" I smiled, I was so proud of him.

" so Alec is following in your footsteps hey, and getting involved in Music" he laughed but he was right Alec did love music and loved helping me out whenever he had time.

" yeah I guess he is, unlike Ryan who is all about Skateboarding and sports" I replied, Ryan was one of those boys that hated school he reminded me of Tupac so much unlike Alec who enjoyed going to school and doing homework, he was a lot like his father Kevin I was just hoping that wouldn't change when he got a little bit older and girls came into the picture.
Before Marshall had a chance to answer my question the front door of the studio opened and in walked the security guard followed by three young women who looked all very similar.