Rethinking Pt2

Sarah P.O.V

Having an argument with your Boyfriend is awful and it hurts but arguing with your Boyfriend while also working with him well thats pure torture. I dont even think you can call it Arguing becuase I never really said anything wrong, I just spoke about my worries and once again Marshall comes out with something that knows is going to hurt me and make me sad for the rest of the day.

" One more, than that will make it what 10-7 " Royce joked as he passed me the basketball, I dont know what Marhsall told him when he went back in to the studio all I know is Royce came out not long after that and was asking if I was okay, so in a attempt to make me happy and brighten the mood he made a bet involving us and leading to playing basket ball.

" Whatever, you know I'm not good at basketball" I playfull joked while having another failed attempt at scoring. He has been making fun at me this whole time, even when I scored he managed to make fun at my Netballer shots and how I throw like a girl, which is pretty obvious since I am a girl and all.

" So Marshall came in looking upset, everything alright between you two?" Royce finally asked the question i knew he came out here to ask. I felt bad that Marshall was so upset that Royce was able to see it on his face but at the same time I believe I should be the one that is upset since Marshall did say those things without even caring how it would affect me.

" yeah you know just the Ordinary problems about Trust and Cheating" i answered while shooting the ball again. Being Marshalls best friend he knows all about his trust issues and how much trouble we have gone through just to get to this point.

So without even thinking about it Royce knew that we had an argument about Trust and from than on it was easy to explain what Happen and to get good advice how to handle it. Just as I thought Royce told me that He probably didnt mean it and explained how Marshall tends to say things without thinking them over, and when he gets into situations that he doesnt know how to handle well thats when he says some really dumb, stupid and offensive things, which in a way explains how he has released some really offensive songs, cause when he gets mad or upset he gets into the booth and runs his mouth but than when its produced or relased thats when he regrets what he has said.

" you know when Proof Died I saw the light and personality of Marshall fully drain out of his body, i thought it was just becasue he was grieving but as time went on and nothing changed well thats when we all started to worry, the only time we saw him smile and laugh was when he was high on drugs and alcohol." Royce said, telling me another story of Marshall. have heard stories from Dre about the old days and how crazy he was but I never heard stories from when Proof Died and how his death affected Marshall.

" but when he became sober and his personality stayed cold all the time well thats when we really saw how much everything had affected and changed him and the guy that used to be a dickhead to everyone was now a quiet, insecure guy that is very misunderstood" Royce continued, I actually stopped playing to listen to him explain how Marshall changed after losing his best friend. It actually really helped hearing from His best friends point of view, it seemed all the hurt and issues he has had faced over the years really showed when he became sober and was unable tohide behind his pills and alcohol.

" thats until you came along" Royce said making me look up at him in surprise, I never thought he was going to end the story with that sentence. There is no way I have changed Marshall or anything.

" I know thats corny and everything but its true, I havent seen Marshall this happy and comfortable in so long" Royce said after seeing my reaction to his comment. I understood how he is improving and becoming more comfortable with me but to hear Royce say that is actually very flattering and its made me really happy.