Finally showing it

Marshall P.O.V

" Sarah, this is no time for hiding" I joked while walking into her hotel room. Finally I could leave Dre's Dinner seeing I couldn't leave with Sarah, so I had to patiently wait another half an hour before I could go back to my hotel room and get my things before coming here. I am about to loose it, I just the need to have Sarah in my arms as the flirting between us all night has made me begin to shake from just craving her body, but luckily we are back in the hotel room all alone where no one can interrupt us, but it seems Sarah wants to play games because she didn't answer the door and I still can't seem to see her anywhere as am I walking through her hotel room.

"Sar......." I began to scream out again getting frustrated with her games, I thought she would be over them after all the flirting games we played tonight, but I cut off when I turned round after hearing noise coming from the bedroom, but instead I saw Sarah standing there in a short black satin Robe by the bedroom doors.

" Calm Down, I'm here I was just getting changed" she replied softly, giving me a sneaky smirk to show she was kidding. I don't know what to say or do, before my body was shaking for wanting her but now I can't even explain what my body is feeling.

" Can I get you a drink or something?" she asked acting like everything is normal, like she hasn't just come out wearing a very sexy Satin Robe, even though its loosely tired I still cant get a sneak at what she was wearing underneath that, if she is wearing anything at all.

" Are you really asking me for a drink right now?" I joked laughing a little while I took a seat in the lounge showing her that two can play this game, whatever this game is. I am showing her that I am not going to run up on to her, which is want she wants. Its hard to resist but I can stand the temptation.

" okay so you don't want a drink than" she commented, looking at me wondering what I was doing. She is confusing me, is she flirty or is she just acting normal and really doesn't have a clue that what she was wearing, was making me go crazy. But I know women and women love to tease, so I just got comfortable sitting on the lounge and placing the TV on, knowing Sarah was trying to tease me and since I am so stubborn there is no way I am giving in first.

" Alright, well I'm off to bed. " she said normally while walking towards me, like it wasn't phasing her at all. Shit, Maybe she wasn't teasing me and playing games, maybe she did just offer to have drink to make me feel more comfortable and me turning the TV on has been the thing that wrecked a night that was meant to be one to remember.

" Goodnight, remember to turn everything off when you come to bed" she softly said, leaning seductively down to give me a kiss, from where she tired her gown up, her leaning down to kiss me only made the top part of the gown to detach from her body, allowing me to have a perfect view of her amazing body that was covered by the Robe. Just seeing more exposed skin of hers was enough for me to give up this stupid game we were playing, even If loose. So instead of letting her go to bed, I grabbed her by the hips and forcefully pulling her down on to me.

" There is no way your heading to bed without me" I smirked looking up at the amazing woman now straddling my hips and rubbing softly into my hardness, knowing she was driving me crazy with her seductive moves and sweet talk.

" Well come on than" she smiled, while lifting up from my lap making me groan from the lose of her warm skin against mine, but before she could get of the lounge and to far away from me, I forcefully pulled her back down to me and wrapping my hands around her back, to close the gap between before lifting both of us of the lounge and walking towards the bedroom. I didn't want to loose one minute from being close to her, since I have spent the whole night resisting temptation to be close to her and touch her.