The Day after

Sarah P.O.V

" so is it one of your routines to have hot chocolate in the middle of night or do you just have it after being with someone" Marshall asked as he was sitting at the kitchen bench while I was getting our drinks ready. Tonight has been one of the best nights so far with Marshall, so far we have learnt more about each others lives but also we explored each other more, if you know what I mean.

" no I only have it if I am up or I can't sleep, well back home I usually have ice cream because its so hot, but since its about to snow any day, hot chocolate suits the equation better" I said smiling towards Marshall before placing the hot chocolate in the microwave. Even after having a full on make out session, Marshall still seems to look amazing as ever unlike me who has messy and black eyes from being so tired and exhausted, but as tired as I was I never wanted this night to end or the feelings I am currently feeling at the moment.

" you know hot chocolate keeps you up and energetic, Is this your way of making us less exhausted" he said while walking up behind me and placing his arms around my waist before kissing my neck gently. His touch made electricity jolt through my body as I tried hard to just focus on getting the hot chocolates ready.

" maybe for round two, where you can give me the chance to make you feel as amazing" he added while exploring the tops of my shoulders with his lips, making me want his lips on every inch of my body, but I felt he was only doing it because he felt he had to since I got him off earlier before, as much as I tried to pull away my body wanted the opposite.

" as wonderful as that sounds, I um... cant tonight" I murmured trying to hold the moans in that Marshall was making me get with his lips. I really wanted to go further but it just wasn't the best night for it. Finally getting the power and nerve to turn round to face Marshall who had trapped me between his body and the counter top.

" if you know what I mean" I lipped slowly hoping he understood what I meant by it, if he was a girl he defiantly would have realised that I meant my time of month, but It took Marshall about 2 minutes to understand what I was saying. Just seeing Marshall's face light up when understanding and registering my words was hilarious, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping while creating a little more space between us. I stood there thinking maybe i shouldn't have said anything, maybe it was a little to early to start being that open with him but than watching him it came more clearer that he did actually realize what he was doing, it was just a normal reaction from a guy after hearing things like that.

" Ooooooohh.. I get it, you don't have to say another word." he blurted out making me laugh from his expression on his face, I just handed him his hot chocolate before walking away laughing before letting it get anymore awkward. I honesty don't know why guys react so disgusted and freak out out when we mention anything to do with periods, it was a natural thing for women just like wet dreams are a natural thing for guys.
" Hailie also has hers at the moment" he blurted out while following me to the lounge so we could drink our hot chocolate. It surprised me when he mentioned that, a lot of guys try to start a new conversation immediately so there wouldn't be any more awkward and embarrassing moments, but Marshall just mentioned like we were having a normal conversation.
" Awwww that's cute that you know when it's her time of month" I said praising Marshall for being very involve in his daughters life. he reminded me a lot if my own father, who always knew when it was my time of month or my mothers, he would always make sure the cabinets were stocked with supplies and today still is making sure my mother is comfortable or not in pain when it is her time on month by cooking dinner more often and buying packets of Panadol for when the cramps start.

" Well it's pretty obvious when you have an irritable teenager walking around the house, who bites your head of at everything you say" he joked While placing my feet over his lap so he was able to start tenderly rubbing his hands all over my smooth legs. Marshall comment made me laugh, remembering those good old days of being a teenage girl, I was pretty bad when it came to periods I would always snap at my parents for no reason, i still don't understand why us girls have to go through mood swings and pain at the same time while having blood come out of us for no reason