Perfect at the moment

" Come on off with the bra" I smirked while watching Sarah acting all innocent and shy. Man this is an amazing night, when I arrived at sarah's she had my favorite dinner already cooked, she also made the bedroom into our little escape, by getting my favorite DVDs, snacks and playstation games and placing them in their so once we entered the bedroom we won't wouldn't have to leave again.
So far we've snuggled, had dinner and sarah has also given me amazing head while watching my favorite movie. Sarah was defiantly spoiling me tonight and relieving me from my stress. Right now we are in the middle of playing strip poker and well let's just say sarah is losing by a lot.

" Fine" she mumbled reaching behind and slowly taking of her bra so she basically was only in her panties. Seeing her naked I just couldn't take it anymore knew I was about to explode.

" No No No" She teased playfully smacking my hands away, preventing them to get anywhere near touching her.
" this is strip Poker Marshall, No touching" she explained as I sat back leaning on the bed head, getting frustrated and impatient as I watched the way sarah was teasing me, she wasn't completely aware of what she was doing but she was lying across the end of the bed posing like she would for a lingerie magazine, showing me every inch of her long tender body.

"Fine, I'll wait" I mumbled acting or frustrated and tired, but deep down I'm so in love with her that's it's getting impossible to actually act hurt or angry at her. Leaning forward towards her Its like I couldn't control my body and it's moving on it's own.

" as hard as it is, I'll be patient." I smirked while hovering over Her and staring into her beautiful eyes as she continued to flirt with me.

" Because when I win that means for the rest of the night your mine" I said leaning in closer and closer until our lips were nearly touching.
I already know she's mine, but tonight it means I have al control.

" And by the looks of it, it's not going to be much longer" I continued ,as I scrapped my lips against hers gently knowing she hates it when i tease her this much. knowing that when I win it means I can have anything I want for the rest of the night.

" cocky much, " she joked, before pushing me away so I had to break the contact between us, while she continued to try and be flirty and stern with me.

Just like I expected the game dinner last very long until sarah had to take her last piece of clothing of which turned out to be panties. I think I only last a few more minutes looking at her before I knew the game has ended and it's time for me to claim my prize.

Sarah P.O.V

Waking up to the rain just like every other morning, it was peaceful and quiet as the morning came to life. Glancing to my side I see Marshall still fast asleep beside me with the blanket tucked up keeping the warmth in, I was going to slide over closer since we had seperated throughout the night but since it was still very early I just decided not to, I didnt want to wake him up, I would rather him sleep until his body has had enough and wants to wake up. Instead I just turned on my side laying there thinking about last night and how amazing it felt to actually spend some quality time with him outside of work. I loved how even though we have been dating for quite some time now, I still manage to learn something new about him and still manage to feel feelings I have never felt before.

I lay there falling slowly back to sleep as the morning tiredness came back over. I was close to faliing into another dream, but not really wanting to since reality these days is better than any dream. Luckily I feel Marshall wrap his arms around me and pulling me gently into him, it was like he knew I was stressing about something and knew I needed him, since life is perfect whenever I'm in his arms. I think he could tell I was close to being asleep because he didn't smoother me with morning kisses, instead he just kisses me once on my neck before we both fell asleep again.