Hidden Messages

It just keeps staring at me in the face, wherever I go this dam yellow envelope the cops gave me still seems to beam on my mind.
Curiosity has gotten the best of me because within seconds I was opening the envelope and studying the cd they have given. Even though it was still in the cover, shivers still rush through me as memories just come flowing back.

I quickly started to panic when I heard Marshall just outside the door making me quickly shove it back in my bag. I know Marshall is already worried about this morning events with holly so I don't want him to think I also cant handle some video the cops gave me.

" hey, was wondering where you got to" Marshall said while walking into the separate room and sitting beside me as I try to act like I've been working on these sheets the whole time.

" yeah I just tried to finish these for Yelawolf" I replied smiling as Marshall also sat at the table looking over the sheets Ive filled out. Since he's album is coming out soon I need to finish the final details because I know Marshall has a lot of stress with bad meets evil album and he doesn't need anymore.

" you know, I can always tell holly to leave" he said, leaning forward and whispering in my ear. It's been nearly two hours since the incident with holly but like always he cant stop caring about me and worrying im okay.

" nah it's fine. I'm over it besides if you order her to leave than it only shows her that it's gotten to us" I replied smiling and trying to show him that I'm okay with her being here. I might not have liked what she did but if I don't act strong it will just make her happy and show her I'm weak.

" fuck your mature" was all he commented joking around and making me laugh. Trust me I did want to have a go at her and Act like a total bitch but I'm a woman who has children I can't be acting like a teenage girl.

Marshall continued sitting beside me he even began helping me fill out these sheets knowing they needed his signature. But like always Marshall concentration spam is very short so within 10 minutes you can tell he was getting over and bored with it, especially when he begins trying to distract me and make me laugh.

" Marshall stop staring at me, you're making me nervous" I joked trying really hard to stay concentrating on these sheets but when Marshall is determined to make me laugh and distract me he'll do anything to do so. When I hear Marshall chuckle quietly as well that's when I couldn't help but glance up noticing him sitting there leaning back on his chair just smirking at me knowing I've caved in to his charm.

I just look back down before my smile grew bigger hating how Marshall has this ability over me and knows how to make me laugh and smile even when I don't want to.

" so are you busy the few days after the New York concert?" He asked me after a few minutes of getting back into work. I was quite surprised and curious as to why he wants to know.

" nah I'm not, why?" I asked knowing the days after New York I was planning on resting before coming back to look after my boys. I stared at Marshall wondering what he is thinking, but seeing that familiar smirk show on his face just shows me he's not planning on tell me and After a few seconds he rises from his seat, walks behind me placing his hands on the table so he was leaving over me.

" no reason" he whispered smiling knowing how much I hate being out of the loop. Gently he gives me a little kiss before walking away and out of the room knowing he was just distracting me from my work.
Straight away I know he's planning something but like always Marshall is a mystery and I have no idea what he has planned for me.

Marshall p.o.v

Luckily a few guys had headed of when Wayne decided to come back into the studio.
Sarah was still working on some stupid documents in the other room while Dre and Nicole were hanging with the normal gang.
Sarah's a lot like me and she likes to have time by herself and doesn't mind being alone, but today I'm just worried that she feels she needs to stay away from holly.
I'm still trying to keep a close eye on holly since sarah won't let me kick her out where she belongs. I'm still baffled over what she did this morning but I know I can't keep making sure Sarah is okay because it just makes me sound so clingy.