Pre Christmas miracle

Sarah p.o.v
Unlike the hot summer, relaxing breeze you get in Australia, the whether in Detroit around Christmas time was a lot more colder and wild.

Carefully I readjust my coat as I get out of my car that's parked in the studio. It's late in the afternoon but there a still a few cars parked so I'm guessing some of the guys are still here doing their own thing.

Not once did I expect to be so dam nervous about coming back, maybe it was the fact that majority of the guys still don't even know I'm coming in or that I've even arrived home.

I think I decided to come back after seeing the interview of Marshall, I was always thinking about it but seeing that interview was like a sign that I knew I had to come back. I knew it was wrong of me to just get up and leave like that and I know it's not going to be easy breezy with Marshall and I but I'm willing to try and make things right between us.

Royce p.o.v

The studio was quietening down since it was getting later into the evening. Today d12 and slaughterhouse were here working with Marshall, but since we've basically finished working in the studio like always Marshall has ventured of into his office.

Another week has gone by and like before Marshall is still missing sarah like crazy and blaming himself while trying to hide all his feelings behind a mask. As we are all getting ready for Christmas and enjoying the time with our family, Marshall is non stop blaming and hating himself for losing sarah, he even mentioned that his girls are barely talking to him since they've become aware that it was Marshall's fault that sarah and her boys have left unexpectedly.

" are you still having the New Years party at your house?" Bizarre asked me from across the table. Since it's close to the new year, I've decided to have a New Year's Eve party to celebrate the end of a wonderful year but it's also going to be the time I announce my engagement.

" yeah sure am. I think we are sending out invitations in a couple of days" I replied smiling knowing how much my girl has gone to troubles to organize this party. I'm also going to send one to sarah just hoping she might come back.

We continued laughing and mucking about as we all sat around the conference table, I don't actually know why we're still here since Marshall probably won't come out again but for some reason we decided to hang around for a while and play a few games of cards since it's been hectic today and we hardly got a rest.

Bizarre was in the middle of one of his lame jokes trying to entertain us, but all we were doing was laughing at him for how bad they are.
Laughter filled the room, as I sat back wishing Marshall was out here enjoying all of this like he used to but I know it's still early days and hopefully things might get better or even a miracle might happen.

Since it's getting later, I quickly glance down at my phone making sure no one has tried to contact me but as I am I hear someone entering the front door of the studio.

We all stop our conversation and look up wondering who was coming by at this time. At first I thought it could have been one of Marshall daughters but when We start hearing high heels clicking across the floor, we all looked between each other as the first thing that comes to our minds is negative and And you can just tell we begin thinking Marshall's about to make one very big mistake with some random chick all because he's missing Sarah and has probably come up with this stupid thing in his head that sarah is already met some other guy.

But when the footsteps got closer and she finally enters the studio it only takes me a few seconds to recognize that familiar long shiny blonde hair and straight away I realize who the woman is, she's finally she's back.

" sarah" I whispered astonished to even be in the same room as her. The whole room has completely gone silent since she walked in and I can tell the guys are as shocked as I am.