"Don't worry, I wont go," jungkook told as another waiter came and refilled his glass. Jin who managed to catch the attention of the waiter boy, crumpled the paper and threw it in the dustbin right in front of his eyes, the waiter boy pouted but continued to work or he would be fired.

"Jin hyung, take it easy," jungkook told as he finished his second drink.

"Jungkook, you should be grateful that jin hyung hasn't killed that boy yet," namjoon told with a chuckle.

About 13 drinks later

"You know, that i and banana milk met about fifty years ago even though I am only sixteen years old. The sun was shining brightly as spaghetti fell from cotton candy clouds, dogs with the heads of cats where dancing to a famous boy group's song called ON, and theywnet dGEI," jungkook was very drunk and his hyungs could only look at him with amused faces, at first they were worried but then jungkook started to talk non sensical stuff that was not important made them feel like laughing. Namjoon paid the bill and everyone got up from their seats except for jungkook who was trying to ask the glass of beer to a date.

Jin pulled jungkook up from his seat, and slung his arm around jungkook's waist to support him.

"Hyung, I didnt ask the very handsome glass to a date yet," jungkook whined as his words were slurred.

"You can ask it later to a date when you are sober, jungkook-ah," jin told as jungkook nodded his head before putting it in the crook of jin's neck.

"Namjoon, go get the car from the previous hotel while the others will be waiting on the bench," jin told as they reached the main exit of the hotel. Namjoon nodded his head and running off, breaking a couple of tiles on the pavement as he ran. The worker who had just completed fixing it, cussed after Namjoon and showed the middle finger but Namjoon didn't see it as he was to busy running and breaking more tiles.

Jungkook was on the brink of sleeping when the car arrived, he threw himself in the backseat and slept off with his front body on the seat. Jin sighed as now one person would probably have to sit on Jungkook as there wasn't enough space left. Jin sat in the drivers seat while Namjoon took over the front seat, Yoongi sat near Jung-kook's head and while Hobi sat near his legs, Jimin squeezed in the small space that was near the door and Yoongi.

Seating arrangements

                                                            Drivers seat-                  Jin.                   Namjoon.         - front seat
                                                                                                      (Cause he is laying down)
                                                           Jimin Yoongi  Jungkook ——————————- Hobi.

"Where will I sit," Taehyung asked as he looked at the almost full car.

"You have to sit on Jungkook," Jin told.

"But how he is laying on his stomach," Taehyung complained.

"Just sit down," Jin told slightly pissed off.

"Fine, but don't complain afterwards," Taehyung told, he came into the car and sat on Jungkook's ass because it was the only comfortable place on his body and also because if he sat anywhere else it would probably be uncomfortable for Jungkook (or maybe he sat there because he was a pervert who wanted to touch Jung-kook's thick butt, who knows😏😏😏😏😨).He patted Jungkook's butt a couple of times before he sat down.

"Kim fucking Taehyung, get off Jungkook's ass," Namjoon told sternly.

"I told you not to complain, Jin Hyung lets go home," Taehyung told with a really big boxy smile, he wiggled a bit on Jung-kook's butt which made Jungkook groan a bit. The car started as the Hyungs became even more jealous of Taehyung who happily kept on massaging  or touching Jungkook's thighs or his butt.

Fifteen minutes later (46392 hours for the members except for Taehyung who was in cloud 9)

"Finally, Kim bitch ass Taehyung get off Jungkook," Suga told in relief as they reached the house, Taehyung was immediately kicked out of the car the minute the doors opened. Hobi carried the drunk boy out of the car and passed him over to Jin because they shared the same room.

They all were extremely tired except for Taehyung who was jumping up and down and kept on kissing his hands. Everyone went back to their rooms except for Taehyung who was denied access into the room which he shared with Jimin so he waited until he knew Jin was asleep then he entered the room and jumped into the bed while hugging both Jin and Jungkook.

————————————

everyone, lets keep on streaming and voting ON and black swan because they are falling of the charts. lets make each year better and more successful for bts because they put so much hard work and focus into the albums and every content they have created and also because they literally deserve everything in this whole goddamn galaxy.🤪

apart from this.

how was the chapter, i am not too satisfied with it because the jokes seem pretty lame. I promise the next time they eat out, Jungkook wont be drunk. And also, I peeled enough garlic to fill 4 big containers. My entire family questions my sanity because I spent 12 hours peeling garlics, little did they know I was preparing to use garlic as a weapon in case vampires declare a war on human, then everyone would be grateful for the garlics which i would provide them with.😎🤓.