"I'll buy you two food, I guess." Bokuto was about to leave when I tried pulling him down, I failed in the end.

I sat up and removed the mask, still having a hard time though. I looked at him but he avoided me.

"Akaashi." Quiet. "Akaashi." Still quiet. "Fine.. Babe?" I sighed.

"Babe was unnecessary, I just wanted you to call me by my first name. Plus, what?" He glared at me, damn he's mad.

"Why are you so mad at me?" I asked.

"You never missed a game." He boldly answered. "Moreover, you chose anime over me." I sighed.

"You're upset because of that?" He didn't answer. "You're jealous? You're upset? You're—" He glared at me again. "Ok ok I'm kidding, maybe."

   Akaashi didn't speak again, he turned his back against me. Sooner or later, I heard him snoring. Cute. I sighed as I try to reflect on my mistakes. In an argument, I always lose, he always tells the truth. Too honest actually, I was never able to run away from what he says.

   Maybe I did prioritize something else, something less worthy of my attention. I'm a part of their team, I'm a manager as well but I run away from the position, it was never something I wanted. I only did it because of Akaashi.

   I stare at him, peacefully sleeping, still has his back facing me. Maybe I should make it up to him. I stood up and sat on the chair beside his bed. I lay my head on the bed.

   I sat up and stared at his face which is now visible to my field of vision. I slowly brought my hand up to his head, brushing my fingers through his hair.

      "When was the last time we spent the day with each other?" I whispered, sighing as I thought of the reasons why we're drifting apart.

   Whenever I'm with him through his trainings and matches, it makes me happy. Seeing him play, improve, trying to reach his goals. I thought it was enough. But, whenever I have time for him, he's either away, busy, or occupied.

   People started saying we broke up, so girls started coming for him. The way we look together as a couple, never looked like a couple. We looked more like we were just friends, it annoys me. Girls treat me like a decoration, something that's not actually worth displaying.

   Tears welled up in the corner of my eyes, I bit my lip to keep myself from making a noise.

   Akaashi was always in the spotlight, I was always the shadow. Me, Bokuto, and Akaashi have been friends for a while already, but I never was the same as the other two. I've always been the extra.

   His phone rang and I saw messages from people. I unlocked his phone using my fingerprint, I tried to actually. It didn't work, so instead I tried guessing the pin, none worked.

     "Am I not allowed to pry into your business?" I clenched my fist, tears falling nonstop. He suddenly moved, sitting up and rubbing his eyes to wake himself up.

     "(Y/n)? O-Oi, w-why are you crying?" He cupped my cheek and looked at me, he was concerned, I hope he was.  

     "You changed the pin. You removed my fingerprint." I cried. "W-What does that mean?" He sighed and wiped my tears, smiling a little.

     "If you tried using you left thumb it would've unlocked, plus I never changed the pin. What did you put?" Still wiping my face.

     "A-Anniversary."

     "Well, you're birthday's more important to me than our anniversary. But I figured I'd add the numbers, both your birthday and our anniversary, I would have a better pin." He said, sighing. "But you're not the type to think about other possibilities."

   I stayed quiet. I didn't know what to say, all the things people call me when I'm in school, the things people say just makes me feel scared.

     "Akaashi." I called.

     "Keiji." He retorted. He was back to the cold expression.

     "W-What do you think about Ayame-chan? S-She's cute, and she l-liked you before. M-Maybe she's a lot better-"

     "What are you trying to say?" He sounded mad.

     "I'm just saying, maybe I'm not the one." I bit my lip. "You know, people always tell me that I look nothing special to you. I'm just a nobody, a shadow that should just stay in the dark. I shouldn't have tried to bring myself to the center of attention." Tears fell once again, I'm such a crybaby.

     "Who cares about what they say?"

     "I do that's why-"

     "Well I don't. I don't care about what they say about you, or about us. Nothing, nothing else matters, because.... I love you. I love you, so don't mind what other people say." He held my hand and intertwined our fingers. He pulled me into a hug, I cried on his chest.

     "I.. I don't really know the reason as to why I'm always ditching you these days but.. I think— I think maybe because whenever we try to set things up for ourselves, one leaves or one can't go, especially you. I thought, m-maybe I was never important, I-I should've made Ayame confess to you, so maybe you two could be together." He kissed the top of my head.

     "I'm sorry." I felt him rest his head on mine. "I'm new to the whole girlfriend and boyfriend thing, I never was in love with anyone else. Although you were kinda weird, but I started to care about the slightest things about you. You being and Otaku and all that." I broke away from him.

     "I love you more, I—"

     "I love you, because you're interesting, careless, childish, clumsy, a crybaby, always getting yourself into troubles but you never minded them. Like running here even when you have Asthma." He pecked me on the lips. "But don't watch for more than 4 hours, you're anemic already, don't worsen your condition."

     "You're saying surprisingly a lot today." He pouted. "It's cute." He panicked and his ears were red, I chuckled at his reaction.

     "You're coming to our next game, I will make you come. Even if it means to hold your hand even in the arena."

     "Okay..." He chuckled and held my chin up, closing the gap between us.

     I love you, no matter what— no matter what people will say about you, me, or us. I love you, and that's all you have to know.
                                  -Akaashi Keiji <3

    It's very short, I'm sorry :(( Haven't thought of anything yet, been watching anime, Naruto to be exact.. But I'm almost finished. I was wondering maybe a Naruto oneshot?? Or even AOT??

    but meh I haven't even updated this :,) sorry for the long wait, and thank you for the support as always huhu

   but anyways, tell me what you think !!