Never Again

Niall walked angrily down the path until he came face to face with my dad who held a helpless Harry by the collar pf his shirt.

"Really mate, so you know who knocked up my daughter" My father yelled loudly. Niall stood his ground. I turned my head to see Jess wrapped in Zayns arms and Louis standing protectively infront of Chels. I just stood here watching the two men who have or once have captured my heart and traded it with theirs. I couldn't take this any longer.

"It was me. But it is the best mistake I have ever made. Madison and I now have the most beautiful little girl who I would take a bullet for. Mate you had the same blessing but you stupidly let her go. I would never let anybody, let alone myself harm my beautiful little girl. She is my world, so is Madison. You have no right to treat anyone how you did Madison. I don't know why she came back but once we leave, never again will she be coming back." Niall screamed assertively. I just stared at thia blonde headed boy who just took on my real life monster.

My dad released his grip on Harry's shirt and Harry fell to the ground with a thud. My father kept walking backwards until he collapsed onto the ground clasping his stomach. Right there and then he broke down infront of us. Tears were pouring out of his eyes and he was shaking. A part of me wanted to just walk over to the distressed man on the ground who I call my father but the other half is saying to just turn around and walk away forever.

Jenifer screams words at me saying that if I had never shown up their family would still be perfect. Those words just spin around my head. She has tears coming out of her eyes as she kneels down trying to help my Dad. Everything is silent apart from the sobbing coming from Dad and the wind rustling the leaves on the tree's.

Through the tears building in my eyes a see a tiny figure with straight blonde hair running down the path. I see Chelsea and Jessica try and grab her but failed. She keeps on running down the path until she comes to a stop between myself and the man who is on the ground.

"Mummy" The little girl questions. I wipe my eyes free of the tears ans I see my beautiful Darcy.

"Baby it's me, come on we have to go" I say, still remaining in my postion motioning for her to come over to me. She takes a few litfle steps until my Dad's head lifts from the ground.

"Darcy?" My Dad says as he puts the pieces together. His eyes light up at the sight of this little treasure dividing us both.

"If you touch her, I swear I will kill you" I say between sobs. Darcy still tood in the same spot as I tried to get her to come over too me.

"Madison, you can't keep her from me. You understand" My father said in such a friendly tone it made me sick. He had a crazy look in his eye that I had remembered. I tensed up as he walked closer to the little girl. I snapped back into reality and scooped up my baby girl and ran. She began screaming and crying and struggling to get out of my grip, but I kept going. I ran to the only place where no-one would find me.

They all called after me, but I didn't look back.

"Madison, I love you" Was the last thing I heard. I was already so far when that was said I was unable to put that voice to a name. I put all that in the back of my mind, all that concerened me now was findong somewhere where Darcy and I could get away.

I reached the graveyard and paced up and down the head stones until I found my mum. I sat down resting my head against the side of the marble headstone with Darcy in my lap.

"Darcy this is Grammy" I told her pointing to the little picture on the front of the headstone.

"Grammy" Darcy said smiling. I smiled back. I cupped the side of her head in my hand.

"Baby I love you so much. I will never let you go" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. Darcy's big blue orbs stared right into mine. Her little hand came up to my face a wiped the tear away. This little gesture she must have seen Harry or Niall do to me before brought on more tears. I pulled her little body close to mine and inhaled her sweet baby scent.

"Mum, I will always love you" I said again resting my head upon my mother's headstone. All three of us just sat there in silence. I imagined how different life would be if my mother was here. The day was coming to an end and night was only beginning. The cool air was creating tiny goose bumps on Darcy's skin. I pulled off my jacket and wrapped her up in it and cuddled her close to my chest. She was soon asleep and I just traced my finger over the beautiful features that make up her appearance.

It was now dark and quiet and I still remained next to my mother's grave with my amazing little girl and beautiful unborn child. The sound of an engine and bright head lights drove down the long straight that brings you to the grave yard. I lifted my head only too see a blonde headed boy jump out of the car and walk towards us.

I made out in the dark the figure approaching us. It was Niall. Niall didn't bothed asking any questions, he just bent down and kissed me square on the lips. I was taken aback but soon joined in. The kiss was passionate full of apologies and releif. He broke the kiss and pulled me up and I began crying again. He took Darcy from my grip and took my hand and walked up both to the car. Still no words had been exchanged. He put Darcy in the car and shut the door.

He looked at me. This troubled, wrecked 19 year old girl. He pulled me into his warm embrace and held me there. I let all the tears escape, and cried about the unhappy events that have happended in the last couple of days. He pulled my head up and took ahold of my gaze. He removed the tears from my already tear stained cheeks.

"Your so beautiful Madison" He said. I just put my head back down onto his muscular chest. He kissed my head and mumbled;

"Everything is going to be ok, I'm here for you both" He said. His soft and caring voice put me in a trance and for once I actually thought everything was going to be ok. I believed this boy who I once wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

"Come on love, we need to get back" He said opening my door and ushering me to hop in. I did as I was told. We began driving back through the night. I could feel my body tensing up as I was not looking forward to having to face one particular person. Harry.

A/N

Hey Guys ! 

Sorry i took so long to update. I had writers block !! Sucky chapter I know, dont hesitate to give me feedback and any idea's on what could happen with the story. Remeber to go and check out MadisonBryant0, JessicaKlasenn, Steph3011 and TeeganChurch. Remeber comment, vote and fan !!!

Also a big shoutout to ZiallBitches, she is amazing. I'm in love with her !!! She is just gorgeous and too top it all off she writes amazing books !!!! .Make sure to go and check out her fanfics and fan, comment and vote  !!!!!  Kayyy Byeee <3

xoxobohorpincess