Never Can Be Perfect, But We Can Try and Fix Things

We spent the day with Anne and Gemma before they left for the big drive home. Harry looked slightly upset as Anne pulled out of the driveway and gave us one last wave. I put my arms around Harrys waist before he returned the gesture.

"Miss Meyer. I will love you for forever and a day" he said staring me directly in the eyes.

"Mr Styles. I will love you for forever and two days" I said back, both Harry and I bursting into laughter. This is the first time in days i have actually felt happy about where my life is going.

"Come on love, lets get back inside." We walked back in together hand in hand. Ws settled on the lounge together with the tv on a random channel while we both got busy on our phones

"Two down, one to go" Harry stated matter of factly. I glanced up giving him an expression to explain.

"Ah Madi the one I truely love. We have told the boys and girls, my Mum and Gemma, now Simon is all who is left" Harry said filling me in on the point I was missing on previous statement.

"Sorry baby, but your on your own for that one" I chuckled returing back to my phone. I could feel Harry roll his eyes and also return to his phone. As I was scrolling around absently mindedly I came across a tweet from Jess.

"Everyone guess what @Madison_MeyersReal is preggers with @Real_Harry_Styles baby"

I sat there stunned. How could she do this too me. When ever my life goes back to being perfect something always comes up to destroy my little bit of happiness.

"What the f***" Harry excalimed loudley as I assume he has just been retweeted the tweet.

"Who does she think she is. Have you seen thos Madi?" He asked out rageous that someone would have the nerve to announce something private to the rest of the world.

"Yeah, I came across it just then" I said sadly.

"Honestly is she here to destroy our lived or what" he said standing up and walking out the back to our room. I assume he is going to make.some important phone calls that he doesn't want me to hear.

I decide to stand up and go and find my baby girl. I find her in the play room in a pink fairy costume Stephanie got her.

"You look gorgeous princess" I said snapping a picture and tweeting it.

"Mummy, why Daddy and Mummy sad?" Darcy asked inocently

"Just some things Aunty Jess and Aunty Chelsea have been saying about mummy" I said scooping her up to bath her and put her to bed.

"I still love you mummy" She said as I carried her to the bathroom.

********

After I put Darcy to bed I go hunting around the house trying to find Harry. I finally find him in one of the spare bedrooms slumped on the bed looking exhausted.

"I just put Darcy to bed" I said joining him on the bed. My body still looks as if I'm not pregnant, but I dread the time when it comes.

"I had to ring Simon and let him know what was going on before he found out himself" he said with annoyance present in his tone.

"Well think of it this way, it's done now" I said trying to lift the mood.

"Simon isnt the only person I rung" Harry said looking me in the eye. I knew he could tell I was confused as I began to raise my eyebrow.

"I rung Zayn" Zayn ? Harry rung Zayn. What did Zayn have to do with any of this. Wait he was with Jessica, he could have stopped her.

"Zayn had known she did that didn't he" I asked intrigued.

"Yeah, unfortunatley he did know. But he never tried to stop her" He said angrily. Why would Zayn do that? My phone buzzed letting me know I recieved a text message. It was from Niall. I opended the text hesitantly

From Niall (:

Hey. What you said last night, was it true?

I stared at this text message in shock. What was I going to say? I hit the reply button and began typing.

To Niall (:

Heey Niall. I have always had feelings for you, and always will. But what I have with Harry is different to what you and I had. Don't get ne wrong I loved every minute of what we had, but I know Harry is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with xo

I read over that text a couple of times before before I hit send. He had to know my feelings. He had the right to know. Not long after, he replied.

From Niall (:

Thats alright. Thats exactly the same for me with Steph, we just have something special that we never experienced xo

I smiled. Finally things were beginning to pan out alright. Niall and I were on the same page. Harry was no longer confused about my feelings for him and Simon knew about our unborn child. Chelsea and Jessica. I was missing having my right hand women. This was the longest time we have never talked.

It feels strange not having either of them suprise me with their sweet little texts or turning up on my door step randomly. It just doesn't feel right.

"Come on love, it's getting late. Lets go up to bed" Harry said reaching his hand out to me to help lift myself up.

"Alright" I said slightly smiling and pecking him lightly on the lips before turning to make my way to our bedroom. Harry was right behind me. We reached our room and got changed. We cuddled up in bed and soon I was asleep. The terrible nightmare happended again.

It's Harry and I standing in a grave yard, all our close friends and family surrounding us. A tiny little coffin is lowered gently into the earth before one by one people place notes, roses and photographs ontop of the coffin. Harry is standing veside me speechless, Jessica and Chelsea to my other side crying. The rest of the boys, Steph and Teegan right behind us. They are the only faces i reconise. Harry realease his grip on my body making his way over to the coffin. I was confused. Who was in that tiny coffin?

"Madison and I created life, but yet to take her first breath, a life was taken away from us. Our little girl, who we never whitnessed open her eyes, or hear her beautiful cry. We never felt the warmth from her skin. Our little girl, forever alive inside all of our hearts. Our little girl, Sophia Anne Styles"

I abrutedly opended my eyes and felt the tears on my cheek. Harry was watching me playing with a piece of my dirty blonde hair.

"Nightmare again?" Harry questioned

"Yes" I said inbetween sobs.

"Want to tell me about the nightmare love?" I shook my head and he didn't kick up a fuss

"Alright. Come on now. Everything is going to be fine. Lets go back to sleep" He said sliding his buff arm around my tiny waist. I felt safe and secure in his strong arms. Nothing can hurt me. Nothing.