Not What I Expected

I was woken to the soft sobbing of Darcy next door and the golden sunlight pouring in through the window in our bedroom. I rolled over and saw Harry wasn't there. I could still hear Darcy sobbing so I pulled myself out of bed and walked straight to my daughters bedroom. She was standing in her cot with her little hands around the bars. I smiled as I walked through the door. As she saw me her sobbing softened and a smile appeared on her face. 

"Morning baby girl" I said brushing a blonde lock of hair out of her face before picking her up and sitting in the rocking chair beside her cot.

"How did you sleep sweetie?" I asked her gently and she placed her head heavily on my shoulder. I didn't get a reply. I decided to give her a bath and wash her hair. I ran a luke warm bath and stripped her of her pjs. I lowered her into the bath and handed her some bath toys and she got straight to work playing with them. I wet her hair before sqeezing peach and honey shampoo into my palm. I got to work on shampooing her hair. After a couple tears and a good winge we were done washing her hair. I wrapped her up in a towel and took her over to the changing table. Just as I laid her down on the change table I was frightended by the voice of Harry in the door way.

"Madison, your going to be the perfect mum for our new baby, and still going to be the best mum for little Darcy" He said tickling her stomch. I pecked his lips before remembering I had to dress Darcy as she was still in her birthday suit.

"Thanks baby. Your going to be the best dad" I said again pecking his lips and returning back to what I was doing before. I dressed Darcy in a cute little outfit. The outfit consisted of a little pink floral dress with white ballet flats. She looked adorable. Once i was finished I put her down on the ground and she toddled off to the play room. I made my way downstairs to see Harry at the table. I made myself a cup of tea and joined him at the table.

"Louis just texted me letting me know that we have been invited out to lunch today" He said unsure of weather i would approve.

"Who is going?" I asked uncertain

"He never said. So did you want to go babe?" He asked awaiting an answer.

"Alright, I guess we can go." I said shurgging my shoulders and bagn flipping through a magazine that was near by. In the back of my mind I kept having a niggling thought about who was going to be at this lunch. It was strange for Louis to just send a message like that without many details. Or maybe he did and Harry never said anything to me. I unlocked my phone to realise I had a message. It was Steph.

From Steph <3 :

Hey Darl. Glad your coming to the lunch today. It will be good to see you. We havn't talked in almost a week after all that went down. I understand the whole Niall and you situation. It's alright, I'm fine with it all. xoxSteph

After I read the text from Steph I smiled. But it made me wonder who else was going to be at this lunch. I decided not to reply and began to get ready. I jumped in the shower real quick and washed my hair. I got out and began work on my hair. I roughly blowdried it and then straightended it. I did my usual brown smokey eye with top and bottom eyeliner with dramatic mascara. I applied a nude shade of lip stick and a clear gloss. I pulled on a pair of light blue jeans, and a white peplum shirt. I pulled on a pair of black high heels with a thick heel. After I was satisified with my appearance I went downstairs to collect my handbag. Harry had Darcy and was fixing her hair. He was wearing tan chino's, a pair of grey toms and a white v-neck t-shirt. He looked hot, i had to admit. I walked into the kitchen grabbed my keys and phone and threw them into my bag. Harry came in with Darcy of his hip. She looked gorgeous. I smiled.

"Ready to go love?" Harry asked.

"Sure thing" I answered. A smug look entered his face.

"You look hot babe" He said sexily. I smiled and kissed his lips. A little giggle escaped Darcy's mouth and Harry and I both laughed. This moment felt like we were a family. A perfect little family. It made me happy. My hand rubbed over my stomach. I was forming a slight bump but nothing too noticable yet. We locked the door and headed to the carpark. We strapped Darcy into the carseat. It struck me there and then that nor Louis or Chelsea had come back since the fight. I hoped in the car and buckled myself in. 

"When will Chelsea and Louis come back? Their stuff and Sophia's stuff is all still here. They do still live here?" I asked panic present in my voice. 

"Chelsea, Louis and Sophia are staying with Louis's mum at the moment. Chelsea just needs space." Harry said relaxed. I sighed and turned the radio on. "This Kiss" was playing by Carly Rae Jepson. I began singing along. It was a long drive to where we were going. As we began pulling up in the car park of the resturant I began fixing my hair in the mirror. We sat in silence for a few minutes before we got out. I got Darcy out of her car seat and fixed her dress before taking a hold of her delicate hand. We walked in through the doors and Harry, Darcy and I all walked over to where they were all sitting. 

As we got closer my eyes focused on the two people who were sitting at the table. All three of us locked eyes. What were they doing here? What is this. I stood there holding Darcys hand. I can't believe I agreed to this. We all locked eyes and I could see they were both thinking the same thing. This is going to be one long lunch.

A/N

Hey Guys !

I know I havn't updated for a while. I'm really sorry ! I will be updating a few more chapters before this weekend is over. Who do you think the two people are? Remeber to vote, comment and fan ! 

xoxobohoprincess <3