All Alone

Liam pulled me up and took me out into the lounge room. He told me to.sit on the lounge while and went and got me a drink. I sat there deep in my thoughts when i was interupted by the front door creaking slowly open. I lifted my head only to see Harry standing in the doorway with confusion bombarding his face.

"Madi, look I sorry I didnt mean to storm out like that, please don't cry" he pleaded making me look into hos shining emerald eyes.

"Babe, I'm not crying cause of you. None of this is your fault. I'm just messed up in the head and don't deserve to be friends with any of you" I said looking down at my shaking hands, trying to hold back the tears. He sat down next to ne and he pulled me into his arms and I inhaled his musky scent.

"Then why are you crying love?" he saod brushing my dirty blonde hair out of my eyes.

"It's Chelsea and Jess. We had a fight" I said with a single tear escaping my eye.

"What about?" he asked intrigued and shocked at the reply he just got.

"Well..." I began before Liam entered the room cutting me short.

"Harry your here, we thought you left mate" Liam said obviously covering for me.

"Yeah, I got tired of waiting for Madi and Darcy to come out so I decided to come in and see why they we so long" He said playing with my hair.

"Rightio" Liam said placing the glass infront of me

"Thanks Li" I said taking a sip out of the glass and placing it back in it's original spot.

"So what was the fight about Madi?"Harry asked the question again hoping for an answer this time. Before i can answer again Liam butts in again.

"It's really nothing Harry, lets just Madi and the other's calm down before we bring it up. You will find out don't worry" Liam said before kissing me on the check and going to find Teggan.

"Well than." Harry said looking at me and smiling. He leant down and kissed my cheek before standing up.

'Come on then, lets go find Darcy and head home for tonight. I assume we have already all had enough drama for one night" he said directing it at no-one before laughing to himself. I smiled and stood up. We went to find Darcy and found her in Zayn and Jess's room with Zayn and Jess. Harry walked in a sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing in here" Jess said before sending me daggers with her eyes. My eyes quickly fell from her to the floor. 

"Ah, Jess I'm pretty sure they are here to collect Darcy?" Zayn mumbled and rolled his eyes. Zayn handed Darcy to me and asked Harry if he could speak to him in private. Harry and Zayn left the room and dissapeared around the corner. Darcy's eyes were closing as she laid her head softly on my right shoulder. I began walking out before Jess said something which made me turn around.

"None of this is gonna go down well. Hearts will be broken Madi. Hearts will be broken" As she spoke that sentance I felt warm tears enter my eyes as my brain de-coded them. I whipped my body around quickly and walked out of the room so she wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing me cry. The tears fell from my eyes and began there decent down my cheeks to my neck. I walked back into the lounge room and layed Darcy down on the couch. I sat down in the arm chair and my head fell into my hands as more tears spilled out. 

I heard footsteps come back into the lounge room so I quickly wiped the tears away. I lifted my head and saw an upset looking Harry standing in my presence. 

"We're leaving, I'll get Darcy. You go to the car" he ordered me. I shot Zayn a glare and he mouthed the word sorry. I did as I was told and went down to the range rover. 

"Louis and Chelsea are staying the night as Chelsea wishes not to see you right now" Harry said emotionless. I strapped myself into the car as he fastended a sleeping Darcy into her car seat. He was soon sitting next to me and we were pulling out of the drive way. Harry broke the silence first.

"Can I ask you one question" He said with not emotion in his tone. I nodded my head.

"And can I recieve a truthful answer from whom I thought was my loving girlfriend and mother of my unborn child" Again it was spoken without any emotion. Again i nodded my head, except this time I felt like i had just had a knife stabbed through my heart. 

"Madison Meyer's do you even love me?" This time sadness enetered his voice as his eyes remained on the road.

"Harry of course I love you, why else would i pregnant with your child?" I said hoping not to recieve an answer

"No Madison, I really don't think you do" He said this time raising his voice slightly

"Oh my god Harry. Are you really going to listen to people who don't know what I love and what i don't. Last time i checked none of them could feel what i feel?" I said also raising my voice.

"Madison don't play this stupid game with me. Don't act as if you don't know i know. Zayn told me. You still have feelings for Niall. You never did stop having feelings for Niall. So for all the years we have been together you're telling me you have never loved me?" I could begin to see how hurt he was. It was beginning to show on his face.

"Harry. I love you. All these years we have been together have been the best years of my life. I love you so much. I'm carrying your unborn child. It's just hard for me to agree with someone that I don't have feelings for them. Of course I love Niall. I had his child. And now I'm going to be having yours. Harry your the only one i truely love and want to spend the rest of my life with" I was able to say with tears streaming down my cheeks. It was there and then that I knew Harry was the one and that those feelings I had for Niall were never like this. The love i have for Harry is different, it's real. 

A/N

Hey Guys ! (:

So Madison does have feelings for Harry afterall. What's going to happen with the friendships she has with Chelsea and Jessica? Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think and vote !

xoxbohoprincess