Reminds Me of Old Times

Maura's limp figure just lay helplessly in the hospital bed. Her face looked drained and emotionless. She looked like another human being. I saw Darcy cling around Nialls neck harder and bury her face into his chest. Greg just fell back into a nearby chair and his head fell into his hands. Apart from the sobbing coming from Greg the room was silent.

"Darling please don't cry. I'm going to be fine" Maura said trying desperatley to console her histerical son. Niall was just standing there with little Darcy like a stunned rabbit and Steph was sitting awkwardley on the couch in the room

"Mum, this is all my fault. Your like this because of me. Mum Sierra is dead because of me! You just don't understand. I was the one driving. I was the one that should of been killed, but I'm the one that came out of this unharmed" Greg said getting louder and louder until he was screaming out of frustration. He ran out of the room, I assume because he did not want us to see hom cry.

"What did I do wrong" Maura asked all of us, shaken and upset from the reply she got. Niall walked over to his mother and placed a scared Darcy beside her.

"Darling girl, haven't you grown" Maura said placing Darcy on he lap so she was facing her. She brushed Darcys blonde locks beside her ears and smiled to herself. Darcy snuggled down onto her chest and her little eyes fluttered closed.

"Madison Sweet Heart" She said ushering me to come and sit down on the bed next to her. I did as I was told and sat down next to Maura

"And you my lovely have just matured into the most amazing and beautiful young woman I have ever seen" Maura said stroking my cheek. I caught her hand and held onto it while it was on my cheek. I could feel myself getting upset so I looked away.

"Thank you Maura, I'm just so happy you are ok" I said collecting my courage to talk.

"Same here love. I'm just truely happy that Niall, Steph, you and Darcy all came out. It means the world to me that I am surrounded by such caring family" Maura said tearing up a little bit. I looked over and saw Niall and Steph curled up on the lounge together and I felt a pang of jelousy run through my veins for that second. These people were the only people I had to call my family, abd for some strange reason I felt as though I had top priority over them.

I pulled out my phone and told everyone I was going to make a call and see if I could find Greg. I walked out into the hallway and called Chelsea straight away.

"Hey babe, you realise that it's pretty early over here?" She said yawning over the phone.

"Yeaah, whatever. I'm here at the hospital" I said to Chelsea

"Alright, how was the flight? Did baby go alright?. Louis and I moved back in yesterday" Chelsea said sounding excited in the last bit of her sentance.

"Yay! She was horrible for the first 3 hours but then she fell asleep" I said sighing at the end.

"Thank god I wasn't on that plane!" Chelsea laughed, causing me to laugh a bit.

"Anyways Chels, as you know Steph is here. As much as I love her and she is like one of my best friends, I don't want her here. I feel upset that she found out about this before I did. It's really bugging me. I've never felt this way before Chels" I whined into the phone causing Chelsea to sigh again.

"So Madi, your saying that your jelous that Steph found out before you and I'm guessing she is all over Niall and Maura is treating her how she would you?" Chelsea matter of factly stated. I began nodding my head but realised this was a phone convosation and she couldn't hear me.

"Yeah I guess. I mean it's never bothered me before that she has been with Niall. But seeing her with Niall and how Maura is treating her gets me worked up. I just don't want her to be here, at all." I said slightly raiaing my voice.

"What do you mean you don't want me to be here?" An annoyed voice said. I immediatley swung my body around to see Steph standing right behind me.

"Ahhh.." I managed to get out.

"Madi? Whats wrong?" Chelsea began bombarding me with multiple questions.

"Ahhh, I heard you say to Chels on the phone that you wish I wasn't here." Steph said yelling, not even caring who was around. At this point the phone was still on my ear and I knew Chelsea had heard everything.

"Madi, I'm gonna go now. I think yoy have some explaining to do. Think wisely as to how your going to get out of this one babe. Love you, call me later" Chelsea said leaving me hanging.

"Please don't go" I whispered into the reciever, already knowing she had hung up.

"Obviously your going to just stand here like a mute. Don't bother asking Madi, I heard it all." Her tone of voice was filled with poision as was the emotion planted on her face.

"It's really not what you think Steph, I didn't mean it like that" I fumbled around trying to think of good reasons as too why I didn't mean it like that. Even though I knew well I did. She just stood there sending painful daggers with her eyes in my direction.

I felt my heart snap in two. This can't be happening to me, not again.

"Save it Madi. Really what did you not think that I didn't notice you wern't yourself around me? Deal with it Madi. You and Niall were over along time ago. We are not in the past anymore. Your pregnant with Harry's baby god dammit" Steph screamed face palming her forehead.

I stood there. She is right. What am I doing. I was the one that ended it with Niall for Harry. I broke his heart and tore him into two. Yet he still went on and pursued and instagated our friendship, and I am acting like this. Going ahead and hurting my best friends and my boyfriend all for these stupid feelings that are brewing inside of my chest. All they are, are stupid feelings that don't mean anything

I looked up and Steph was in tears. Greg came around the corner.

"Is everything alright over here?" He said cautionly making his way over to me. Next thing I knew Niall came out from the hospital room, and joined all 3 of us?.

"Steph?... are you alright?" He said concerned, placing and arm around her and pulling her into his chest. I just stared at him.

"What have you done now?" He said staring at me with his ice blue eyes

A/N

Commet, Vote, Fan

xoxobohoprincess