Finally this Day has Arrived.

"Isn't she beautiful Madison?" Harry asked with his huge grin spreading from ear to ear.

"She is. She has your nose Harry?" I said back engrossed in my beautiful little baby girl infront of me. Harry looks up at me and smiles.

"Ah, well she has your beautiful eyes" He said walking over to me and pulling me into his chest. I looked up and into his eyes.

"I love you Harry" I said smiling.

"I love --" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Oww" I screeched loudly, waking abrudtly. Harry's eyes shot open and within a second he was by my bed side. 

"Whats wrong? Is everything ok?" He ran around frantically asking questions.

"She's coming" I said wincing in pain as another wave of pain bolted through my body.

"She's coming?" Harry said almost in a whisper.

"She's coming?" He said again this time screaming and panicing. 

"Harry stop. Listen to me. You need to go and get the doctor A.S.A.P" I said sternly. He rushed around the room a little bit more before racing out the door. 

"Everything alright in here love?" That familiar irish accent said as he walked in and took a seat.

"No Niall, she's -" I threw my head down onto the pillow as another wave of pain took over my body. Niall rushed to my side.

"You mean. The babies coming?" Niall said just how Harry had said it.

"Yes she is. Harry has gone to get the doctor, please don't leave me now" I pleaded as more uncontrollable pain flew through my body. 

"I won't leave I promise. Everything is going to be fine" He said taking my hand in his and squeezing it in reassurance.

"Thanks Ni" I said with a smile before the Doctor rushed in with a frantic Harry. Niall stood up and moved over to where Harry was standing and by the looks it was like he was telling him to calm down.

"Alright Miss Meyers. With all the complications we're not going to mess around. We have two lives on the line --" The Doctor turns around to where a breathy gasp came from Harry's side of the room. 

"There's nothing to worry about Harry everythings going to be fine alright. I'll take good care of them. Back to what I was saying. We have two lives on the line and the best and safest way is to just have a c-section" The Doctor announced scurrying off mubling some other important things that I didn't hear properly. I looked up at the boys and flashed them a weak smile feeling the pit in my stomach twist with nerves. Niall made his way over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You've done this once babe, you can do it again!" He said, his answered filled with positivity. Harry made his way over and pulled a chair over right next to the side of the bed. 

"You'll do great, tomorrow night we'll either have a beautiful healthy baby boy or girl!" He exclaimed almost like a little girl. I took a deep shakey breath and nodded slowly. 

"I just can't wait till this is all over and everything can just go back to normaly, and we can all be a family again" I trailed off. Harry leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead before the door to my hospital room shoots open revealing the doctor, a strong man and a bed on wheels.

"Madison we are taking you straight in for surgery. So we will get you up onto this bed and take you straight to the operaring theatre". I nodded my head slowly lifting my heavy pregnant self off the bed I was already in and onto the mobile bed. 

"The Father of the child is allowed into the theatre only" The Doctor said before ordering the man to follow her and push the bed that I was now in. I heard Harry mumble something to Niall before he followed the rest of us and Niall went the other way. It seemed to take forever, turning and winding down the dull hospital corridors. I felt butterflies form in my stomach as the silence overpowered any other noise. Before I knew it we had arrived at the theatre, by now those butterflies had grew 100x bigger. Harry appeared at my bedside and grabbed a tight hold of my hand.

"Can you believe it, this is the day we have been waiting for. We are going to see our beautiful bub really soon" He said with a giant smile. I smiled back as he leant down and planted a gentle soft kiss on my lips.

"Harry could you please put these on" The Doctor said handing him a blue coat, hair net, and these sock like things for him to slip over his shoes.

"Looking very nice ther Mr.Styles" I say giggling as he struggles to get his big mop of hair under the flimsy disposable hair net the Doctor provided him with. 

"Alright Madison, we are going to take you in and set everything up" The Doctor said wheeling my bed through the two big double doors, I let out a shaky nervous sigh. From there I was moved onto the operating table, I was hooked up to numerous machienes, a big sheet like thing placed just below my boobs; it blooked my vision totally. Harry was told to sit on the stool that was right by my head, he did as he was told and once again grabbed a tight hold of my hand.

"Alright Madison, how are you feeling" One of the nurses said as she was checking one of the numerous machienes I was connected to.

"Alright, I guess" She chuckled and told me I was going to be fine. 

A/N

OMG GUYS !!!! IM SOOOO SORRY. This chapter has been the hardest one to write out of them all. I can't believe that we are so close to the end! I wonder what will happen??? Will Madi survive? Will the baby...?????? I've decided i'm gonna leave a codeword and in your comments mention the codeword kayyy. Check out my new book that has just had the first chapter uploaded 'Well If It Was Me, Than I Would' Tell me what you think! 

CODEWORD: Muffin

xoxoBohoprincess <3