𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

The school bell had rung and the students of Crestview High had all packed their belongings,leaving the classes and halls they were in.

Some students stayed back waiting for friends,some hung out near Crestview High's park and some stayed for tutoring. 

Zak had been sitting on a bench nearby the school,waiting for Dave. As minutes passed by,Dave came out of the school's door. "Sup,nerd."

Zak grinned as he stood up on the bench,"Hey,pig." Dave chuckled,kissing Zak on the forehead. "We're going to get bubble tea,right?"

Zak nodded his head eagerly,excited to get bubble tea with Dave. He's been craving it,so Dave thought it'd be best to treat his boyfriend some,consider it as a date.

They started walking to a nearby bubble tea shop that was somewhere in between their school and their neighbourhood,so it was easy for them to get bubble tea if they ever needed a small boost for energy and sweet drink.

They made jokes and talked all the way to the bubble tea shop,met with a cool breeze from the AC in the shop and a soft jingle that came from the small bell that was hung on the door knob.

They went to order their bubble tea,Dave getting a strawberry bubble tea while Zak got a caramel one. They were given their receipts,sitting down on a small square table for two. 

"Thanks for bringing me over,Dave." Zak said,smiling. Dave smiled back,"Anything for you."

Zak giggled,putting his hands on his cheeks. Dave blushed at Zak's cute giggles and hand position,he's always liked when Zak did that. In fact,he found it cute.

"You're so cute."

Zak looked at the boy in front of him,his smile faltering. He blushed right after,smiling idiotically. "You're cute too."

Dave blushed,Zak is going to be the end of him.

After all the sweet talk,one of the ladies who worked there brought both their drinks to their table. Usually,the customers would have to take it themselves but she realised they were too deep in their sweet talk.

She smiled at the both of them,"You two are cute,have a nice day sirs!" 

Zak smiled back at the lady,wishing her a nice day as well. As for Dave,he wasn't used to people commenting on their relationship,but he was happy some people respected their relationship.

"Ready to go now? Let's go to my house."

Zak nodded,the couples both standing up from the seats and leaving the store. "I wanna say thank you for today again." Zak said as he took a sip of his bubble tea.

"You're welcome."

- <3

I had no intentions to post today because of problems but I feel slightly better,so here's one. It's pretty short,hope you don't mind :)

Oh and also,did you know I appeared in Spifey's Cornu Spiral Video? Lmao >:)

I died way too early tho lmao