𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

It was Zak's final period on Monday before school was officially over. The last subject was Physical Education and he was excited for it the whole day. He would consider Physical Education the only best thing on Mondays.

There he was in the gym,playing good rounds of badminton with none other than Dave,one of his closest friends. "Jeez,Zak,who knew you were good at somethin'?" Dave teased the smaller boy,he chuckled. Zak stuck his tongue out,making a "pfft" sound.

Soon enough later,the bell rang,signalling the day was officially over and they could go home. The boys took a shower,changing into their clothes after drying off. Zak would usually go back home with his other friends,Darryl and Vincent,but today he would be going to Dave's house. As they stepped outside of the boy's changing room,they saw water droplets dripping down the window. "Fuck- I didn't bring an umbrella," Zak frowned,"Don't worry you casual,I always bring an umbrella incase this happens. Let's go," Dave said while opening the umbrella,holding it up for the both of them.

Zak reached out for the umbrella handle,bringing it down gently and also hitting Dave by the head. "Let go of the handle Zak- you're too short to hold it for the both of us" Dave glared at Zak playfully,"Who said I'm going to hold it for the both of us? There can only be one!" "Hey-!"

Zak ran past Dave with the umbrella,legs wobbling as he tried to balance on the walkway since it was slippery. Dave fortunately caught up since his legs were a lot longer,making it easy for him to take big steps. He tackled Zak to the ground,both boys not having any care for the people around them. They both giggled childishly as the rain soaked them,the umbrella on the ground next to them. "We're gonna be sick now,you nerd!" Dave scolded the boy he tackled. Zak laughed it off,apologizing. They ran back to Dave's home,smiling and taking turns to use the shower. Dave got out of the shower,towel around his waist. Zak stared at the taller boy's body,a hot blood rush rising in his cheeks. He felt embarrassed,but quickly ran into the showering without even saying anything to Dave. Dave shrugged it,knowing too well the boy was checking him out. Not that he mind,he found it quite cute that Zak was staring.

After Zak got out of the shower,he was instantly met with some oversized t-shirt and black shorts thrown onto his face. He mumbled something,unclear to Dave. Dave laughed it off,apologizing for throwing clothes for the boy to wear. The clothes looked big on him and Dave found it really cute. His lips tugged into a smile,patting beside his bed and signalling for Zak to come over.

He compelled,slowly letting the soft,cold sheets relax his body. It had been a long day,and Zak really needed rest. Dave noticed,turning off his bedside lamp. He was also getting tired,trying to stay awake. "I think you're really cute," Dave said without thinking. Zak smiled,"I love you." Wait. Did he hear that right? Was he dreaming? Dave sighed,smiling softly and cupping the boy's cheeks. He kissed him gently,"I love you too."

Zak's head on Dave's chest while Dave's head was on top of the smaller boy's head. They both drift off to sleep,never wanting to let go.

- <3