𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐭 3 𝐚.𝐦.

It was currently 1.50 A.M. and Zak couldn't really sleep. His bed sheets were soft and they would usually make him feel sleepy,but not this time. He was tired,but he just couldn't get himself to sleep.

He pushed himself off of his bed,maybe he could see who was online,play some games with them. He checked on Telegram and the only person he saw was Dave,or known as Technoblade on the internet. He messaged the boy a quick "hey",hoping he would reply. He was getting bored with the lack of communication. Suddenly,he heard a ping from his phone,indicating Dave had replied back.

Skep
hey
1.53 A.M.

Techno
halloo
1.54 A.M.

Skep
r u doing anything rn
i'm bored
can we probs play smth on hypixel
1.54 A.M

Techno
currently just tryna sleep but
it's not working
but yea we can play bedwars if u
want
1.56 A.M.

Skep
mkay
should i record or do you just wanna
play for fun?
1.57 A.M.

Techno
ehh i would rather play with you
for the fun of it. besidesss i dont think
the video would be that long
get on hypixel rn i'm on btw
1.57 A.M.

Skep
oh alright,thats cool too lol
ok brb meet u there,also i'm on ts rn
1.59 A.M.
read

Zak quickly opened Minecraft,logging on to the server and also hearing Dave on teamspeak. "Hallooo" Dave said,Zak greeting him back with a simple "Hi". "Since we're not recording I guess you can call me Dave." Zak agreed,also allowing Dave to call him by Zak.

They joined their first bedwars game,being in a team of two as suggested by Zak since he knew he would lose to Dave anyways if he ever tried to battle against him. All went well,destroying the other team's bed and getting stacked with loads of items. From one game to another and another,they played many rounds of bedwars,each game filled with chaos. They had fun,laughing and making fun of other teams.

Both of them didn't notice how late it was getting until it was then when Zak glanced on his phone's screen,showing that it was already 3 A.M. "Oh damn,we've been playing for a while now. It's 3 A.M.,I think I'm gonna log off now." He said. Dave said his goodbyes,so did Zak. They needed the rest,they were getting tired anyways. Zak turned off his computer,stretching his back as he heard his muscles popping. He lazily threw himself onto the bed,finally able to sleep.

He smiled at the events that had occured,happy he got to interact with Dave again.

hello,it's the author again :))
i've reused this idea more than once in my stories but this is the first one to be published so lemme know what you think abt this :'
also,please take note that i'm not talented at writing angst,so there'll be less of that. Sorry to disappoint :((