𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

It's been a year since Zak had to move away from California. He missed the shorter boy by his side. He felt so empty without it. Sure,they could always facetime but it wasn't the same. He couldn't feel the boy's presence and he couldn't even cuddle or touch him. He missed him.

Zak had gone back to Florida,where his home was. Obviously he couldn't stay in California forever,but Dave wished he could. Everyday ever since Zak left,Dave always woke up with no one next him. He really missed the feeling of waking up right next to Zak and being able to hug him tight. He missed spending time with Zak,and he missed everything about Zak in general.

Here he was,laying on top of his queen-sized bed. He sighed,grabbing his phone and messaged Zak.

Davey <3

Hey Zak
I miss you so fucking much :(
Can we facetime?
2.34 P.M.

Zak <3
Daveeee I miss you too :'(
And yes,you can my love <33
2.35 P.M.

Dave smiled and his boyfriend's silly messages,god he missed him. He clicked the facetime button,connecting with Zak seconds later.

"Dave!" His voice could be heard on the other line. "Hey,Zak." The taller one smiled. They soon began talking about what they were doing,and how they'd missed one another and where they'd be seeing each other soon. After discussing through the phone,they finally decided they were going to meet each other again,in Los Angeles. They were going to see each other again after a year of separation. They were going to live with each other again. They planned on going there before summer,and they were feeling ecstatic for the time to come.

God,the two were excited. Both boys missed each other's touch,they missed the feeling of being showered with love and affection,they missed being so close with each other,quite literally.

They were going to see each other again,and that was all they wanted.

- <3

this was pretty short but I'm pretty sure my previous and future work are also short lmao

aaaaa I really needed some wholesome content because I've been reading too much angst and it's not good for me-

anyway,I hope this isn't bad because I'm not that professional at writing. I write for fun,but I do want to improve my writing :)