𝐰𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞?

Warning ⚠️ ; Angst,Death,Blood.
You've been warned.

It's been a year since you passed.

Darryl and Vincent have been comforting me,but it's not enough.

You were the one for me,yet you left me.

It's been a year and I still miss you. Dave..why did you have to go?

My family and yours miss you. You were always so good with my family,and so was I to yours. If you were still with me,this would've been our third year anniversary. I don't want to spend it alone. I miss you.

"Zak?" A voiced called out,not really clear to Zak as he wrapped himself in his soft blanket.

It was Darryl. "Zak,are you okay? Do you wanna go to the cemetery? We'll meet Dave again,"

Zak was not the person who would cry so easily,but hearing his name hurt. Every single memory he had with the taller hurt. Especially when he sacrificed himself for the shorter.

"Do you think we can watch another movie this late again?"

"Probably,but it just so happened both our parents were out of state."

"Yeah,we probably should've brought Samira and your two sisters along,we would've had so much more fun with both our siblings."

"True,but tonight was all about us."

Zak smiled,but suddenly that smile faded away when he heard a branch stick being stepped on.

They turned back to see a man in a black hoodie,his hands tucked into the pocket. The man was alone,giving them both a chill down their spines. They decided to ignore it,when suddenly the man loaded his gun,pointing it towards Zak.

They flinched,not expecting it. "Give me your money,or else the shorty gets shot!" They both had no money in their pocket,due to them spending it all,and Dave had to act quick. Dave tackled the man who held the gun,throwing punches trying to defend his lover. "Zak,go! Call the police,ru-" BANG!

Zak's eyes filled with sadness and soon tears threatened to spill. His lover's blood all over,splattered. And the man who held the gun,flee. Zak ran to his lover,holding his hands tight,Dave's head on the other's knees.

His eyes showed no emotions,yet he was still breathing. "Zak..please tell my family I love them..tell our friends I love them..but you,you aren't the same level as them..I love you forever..I'm sorry.."

Tears dropped on his lover's hoodie,no longer able to hold it back in. His lifeless body,wounded by the bullet.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fuck- I'm sorry Dave..I wish you were next to me,hugging me."

"I'm sorry for not doing much. I love you."

"I love you too,"

Dave said,even if the shorter couldn't hear him. Because despite where ever they were,they'd be together forever.

- </3

Do you hear me screaming because I legit cannot write angst well and I suck at it but uh here you go

okay I have to say tho,this isn't my favourite chapter from this book AT ALL. :' it sucks ass hkdjdj-