Chapter 25

JEONGGUK POV

" Finally he is dead" Jungkook said who was sitting on my lap. We both were sitting in the garden.

" Yeah, now we don't have to worry about anything " I said and hug him.

" Hmmm, by the way you were looking so handsome while fighting with the demons" Jungkook said and peck my lips.

" Ohhhh really" I said and came closer to his face.

" Then what do you think about now" I said and flip both of us. Now he is lying on the ground and I was on top of him. He tried to stand up but I pinned his hands on the ground.

" What do you think now huh" I said and came closer to his lips. He started blushing and look at me with his cute face.

" Y-you are always looking handsome. But right now you are looking so hot and sexy" He said the last part in my ear and slightly lick my ear drope. I look at him with and smirk.

With that I connect my lips with his. I kiss him slowly yet passionately. He wrapped his arms around my neck and bring me closer. I push my tongue inside of his mouth and suck his tongue.

" Get a room you two" Suddenly xiumin hyung shout from behind making me and jungkook stop our activity. We both blush when we see that all our friends we're there with a smirk on there face.

" Hehehe hi hyung" I awkwardly said and help kookie stand up.

" Hello to you too" They all said.

" Jeongguk if you want to do something with jungkook you don't have to do it there" Baekhyun hyung said making me and kookie blush.

By the way chanyeol hyung, how is your hand" Kookie asked.

" Oh it's fine now, see" Hyung said and show his hand. Then we all started playing . I look at kookie and see that he was standing there while looking at the sky.

I go towards him and hug him from behind.

" I love you" I said and kiss him.

" I love you too" Kookie said and kiss me back. Our marks started glowing, it's a sign that how much we both love each other.

After that we all live happily with each other.

THE END

A/N - Thank you reading my book. 😃😃😃