Chapter 21

3RD PERSON  POV

" Yes, that's the twist. They both were standing in front of each other that means that they both were mates" Ms.Yiwha said.

" But how can this be possible " Mark said.

" That's what all the people said that time. They were also confused at how can two brothers who are twins can be mate. But both twins didn't reject each other cause they both love each other so much. Yes, you heard it right they both love each other from the first time they were born. But they didn't said anything to each other because they both were scared at if they both tell each other there felling the other will hate the other one"

" So what happen after that"

" As I said before they didn't reject each other because if they reject each other then they both will die and if they both will die the darkness will take over the world and no one will stay alive. And also all the people who were there were still shock at what just happened. So they thought that they should ask the MOON GODDESS. And that's exactly what they did"

" They didn't tell the twins to reject each other because they all know that it's the moon goddess that choose both of them to be each other mates. And they can't point a finger on moon goddess so they go to there temple and sing a song to call the moon goddess. After few minutes later the moon goddess come. So they ask her the question ans she tells that whatever she did in this world has a meaning. And it is also her decision that both twins will be each other mates. So they didn't question the moon goddess and let the twins be each other mates" Ms. Yuwha said.

" Everyone was so happy. And the twins were the most happiest person. After the marriage they both love each other sooooooooo much. And everyone adores there love. Because why not they look so cute with each other"

" So that means it's a happy ending of the story" Jinyoung asked.

" Well no. As you all know that if there us light then there is also darkness means there us also the monster. After that both twin get married to each other. Everything was fine until one day. Actually there was a one monster who was very powerful and he want to kill the twins so he can rule over the world. So one day he attack there pack with his other demon members. But the twins were more powerful then him so they and there pack members also attack them"

" The war was like so much bloody war. Everywhere was just blood and blood. The twins were also fighting when the monster ( luis) attack the younger twin and bite his neck. That means he marked the younger twin"

" WHAT HE MARKED HIM" The whole class shouted.

" Yes the monster luis marked him. It's actually planned he just want to mark the younger twin because if he marked the younger twin then he will be in luis control and luis can easily impregnat him. Well yes the younger twin can get pregnant "

" And because the twins were both pure soul and if any impure person can mark or impregnat them then they can take it and they will give themselves to the moon goddess. Means they will kill or destroy themselves " Ms. Yuwha said.

" Then what happened after that mam" Younjae asked while his eyes we're a little teary because of the sad story.

" Well no one knows what happen after that. Many people says that because luis marked the younger twin so he get impure and he can't take it so he give himself to the moon goddess and because the twins were mates so when he give himself to the moon goddess the older twin did the same. And because they both were so angry the moon goddess get angry too because she can't see her child sad. So she destroy all the monsters and everything changed. Not even one monster was there"

" After that no one ever see the twin. The book said that they both live happily with each other in the heaven with moon goddess . And that's the end of the story" Ms. Yuwha end the whole story and all the people in class were discussing at what could have possibly happen with the twins.

But Jungkook and jeongguk surely know what happened in the real story. But they can't tell anyone. Cause they will tell everyone when the time comes.

" What do you think at what could have happened with the twins" As soon as the twins reach to the canteen and sit down on the seat. Thats the first question sehun asked.

" Well who knows " Luhan shrugged.

" Well I think mam was right because the younger twin get impure and ge can't take it so he give himself to the moon goddess and because they both were mates and can't live without each other so the older twin also go with him" Suho said and tell all nodded.

" Jungkook, jeongguk what do you think about the story" Taehyung asked.

" Well I think the story was half true. Because no one knows that what happened with the twins when luis marked the younger twin. So I don't know. But I think that we all will know very soon that what have actually happen with the twins" Jeongguk said while looking dead serious.

" Ahhhh what do you mean by we all will know soon" Baekhyun asked.

" You all will know later" Jungkook said and they all just nodded cause the twins were looking so serious. And they don't want to ask them many questions.

" When is he coming" Jeongguk whisper in jungkook ear.

" Tomorrow " Jungkook whisper back.

" Hmmm looks like it's the time at everyone knows what have actually happened in that time" Jeongguk said while his and jungkook eyes started glowing dark red while looking at the sky.