Chapter 11

JUNGKOOK  POV

After I ended my speech we go to our house or library to find that book. Me, ggukie hyung, mom, dad and hyungs are in the pack library but we still can't be able to find that book.

" Aish my head is hurting" Sehun groaned and grabbed his head.

" Yeah mine too. I almost read 40 books but still we are not be able to find that book" Suho hyung said while sitting on the chair.

" Gguk are you sure that this book is real cause we totally read all the book in the library. But still we can't find that book " Mom asked while drinking water.

" Yes I am so sure. Gguk told me but he said that we have to work hard to find that book" Hyung said while he was still reading sone books. I was roaming my eyes when suddenly I see that in the top of the shelf there is something which is shining. I go there and climb on the ladder. But I can't reach there so I jump a little and grab that book. I successful grab that book but I lost my balance.

I was falling down so I close my eyes but my body didn't hit the floor. I open my eyes and see ggukie is flying there and he was holding me by my waist. Our nose are touching and I started blushing.

" Are you ok" Hyung asked as soon as he place me down.

" Yeah sorry for that. But I find this book there" I said and show him the book. He look at the book and his eyes widen. He suddenly lifted me and spin me around.

" Oh my god kook you are amazing " Hyung said and kiss my cheeks.

" W-what" I asked.

" What happen why are you shouting gguk" Dad asked when they all came towards us.

" Mom, dad, kookie find that book" Hyung said and all of our eyes widen.

" REALLY" We all shoutes.

" Yes really"

" This is the book" Hyung shows the book to them and they started cheering and thank me.

" But wait a minute it has a puzzle in it. So if we want to open this book we have to solve the puzzle" Suho hyung said and we all look at the book which name us ' The secret is hidden'

We all sat on a table and started to solve the puzzle. But it didn't matter how much we try we still can't open this book. We spend at least 3 hours to solve this puzzle but it still didn't open.

" Aish can't this book just open" Tao said while massaging his head.

" I really don't have idea how to solve this puzzle" Xiumin hyung said. We all sat in a silence and started thinking of how to open this book. But then suddely my eyes went on the pattern of the book and there are two picutes and the picuters were similar to the mark which hyung and I have in our hands and in upper arm.

I think for a minute and then finally I understand that what that means. I stood up from my chair and all of them look at me.

" Ahhh kookie what happen why are you looking so happy" Hyung asked.

" I am happy because I understand how to solve this puzzle" I said and all of them stood up from there seats.

" Really" They ask and I nooded.

" So then tell us" Chanyeol hyung said.

" Hyung can you come here " I asked and ggukie hyung obey and came towards me then I joint my right hand with his left hand and our marks joined and they started glowing. We all look at our hands in amazement.Then we heard a thud and we turn our head towards that sound and see that one lock on that book open.

" Yes we did it" Hyung and cheer.

" Now this" I said and hug him and our marks in our upper arms joint and started glowing and finally the last lock also open.

" Oh my god you are amazing kookie" They all said and I just smile.

" Now let's see what this book said" I said and we open the book and started reading. Well there were many information but it's not use to us. But then suddenly hyung see a page and the monster which we see, his photo was drawn there.

" This us the monster which we see" Me and hyung said in the same time.

" Wohhh he look so dangerous " Taehyung hyung said and hug xiumin hyung arm.

" If this is the monster then I am sure there is also a method to kill him" Mom said we nodded and started reading. Then I see there is a line which says

' monster, demons willthink and try to take controls in there hands. No one can stop them. They will make all the people's there slaves and they themselves will live like royals. But when darkness try to take control two Royal bloods will come and save them. They are the one who are unexpected but this is there fate. After so many years later they will born and kill that monster. But to kill the monster they have to become one but they are one and always will be in each other's heart ' This is what the line says. And I didn't understand one single thing.

" What does that mean" Baekhyun hyung asked.

" Wellllll I also don't know" Hyung said.

" But I am sure that, in this lines there is the idea to kill that monster . Just we have to understand " I said and we all started thinking of that this word me and. After spending 1hours we all give up.

" Let's think about this later. Gguk, kook tomorrow us your birthday we should celebrate that" Dad said we all look at him.

" See we will think about this line later. Tomorrow is your birthday and you both are gonna be turn 18 . So we should think about your birthday " Mom and we all nodded. Cause my head us hurting now.

" Yeah you both are right we should rest now" I said and we all nodded and go towards our house and laid on bed.

Sigh I don't know why but I feel like I am going to meet my mate tomorrow. I should be happy but I don't know why I am feeling sad.

" Aren't you happy that you are going to find your mate" Kook asked.

" I don't know. It's just" I was not be able to say anything cause I don't know what to say.

" Just relax kookie. I promise you, you are gonna love your mate" Kook said and I smile I think he is right.

After talking with kook I close my eyes and soon I fall asleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.