Chapter 4

JEONGGUK  POV

The next morning I woke up and see the time. Well it was 9:00 clock today is Saturday so we don't have to go to the school. After taking shower me and jungkook both go to the dining room for breakfast.

" Morning " We both said and take our seat.

" Morning" They all said.

" So, what are you all gonna do today. Well cause it's Saturday " Mom asked while eating his toast.

" Hmmm well we are going to mall after that we will watch a movie and then do something " I said and shrugged off.

" Ohhhh ok then take care of each other ok" Dad said to all of us.

" Ok dad" We all shouted and dad just smiled. After eating our breakfast we go towards our room to get ready.

We all meet in the pack ground and they take cars to go to the mall.

" Aren't you both gonna come"suga hyung asked.

" Nah me and kookie are gonna come by our wings" I said and they all nodded.

" Ok by meet us in the mall" Suho hyung said and sat in the car.

Me and kookie release our wings and started flying. Hmmmm the weather is so good today. I turn to my other side and see kookie is also having so much fun. I smiled cause he is so happy.

I fly beside him and grabbed his left hand and intertwined our fingers. He look at me with his blushing cheeks and looking anywhere but me.

" The weather is so good today right" I asked he smiles and nodded.

" Yeah"

We both go to the mall by still our hands intertwine.

" Someone is happy huh" Gguk said cheekly.

" What if I am huh" I said with a smirk.

" Ohhh finally you admit one thing that I said" Gguk said and smile.

We both reach to the mall and landed on the grass all the people that were there hung there head low and greet us.

We go inside the mall and see our friends we're already there.

" Oh finally you both reach. Let's go and buy the ticket " Taehyung hyung said and we all nodded and buy the tickets.

" Hello sir what movie you want to watch" The girl who was on the counter said.

" 19 tickets of conjuring movie" I said.

" Ok do you want anything else" She asked with a very flirting smile. I make a disgusting face hell I don't like that.

" No thanks. And if you will hurry up and give us the ticked it will be so good" I said in a stern voice and change my eye colour into red. She Imidietly nodded and handed me the ticket while shaking. I was about to go when I turn around and said her

" And next time keep you flirty smile to yourself. It doesn't look good on you" I said and go towards our friends.

" Let's go the movie is about to start" I said and all of them nodded and we go into the theater room. We take our seats mine and kookie seat are on the other row.

The movie started and all the people goes silent. Whenever the ghost come all the people start screaming except me and kookie. Well we both are not afraid of scary movie.

I just sat there with a bored expression but then I notice that jungkook was shaking I frown and touch his hands then I understand that why is he shaking. The room was so cold and he was only wearing a half sleeves shirt . So I remove my jacked and wrapped it around him and grabbed him by his waist and bring him closer to me.

He started blushing at look at me with his doe like eyes.

" H-hyung " He shutter.

" You are cold, your body is shaking let's stay like this" I said and he smile and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and hold him tightly. His head was resting on my shoulder and I like it 😊😊. We both were in each others arms till the movie ended. After movie ended we all headed outside of theater.

" So what are we gonna do now" Kookie asked while still wearing my jacket. He smells like me I like it whe he smells like me.

" Hmmm let's go and buy some clothes" They all nodded and go to with there mates to buy something. Me and kookie go into a clothing store and check some clothes.

" Welcome sir how can I help you" A girl whom I think is working there come towards us and asked with a smile.

" We want some jeans and shirt. We will call you when we need help. And thank you Ms............ Lilly" I said and she bowed and go to help other costumers.

" Hyung how am I looking" Kookie said from behind. I turn towards him and I froze at my place cause holly shit he is looking so hot with this tight pants. His ass is looking so good in this pants. I hope I will not get a boner because of that.

" Hyung are you ok" He asked while placing his hands on my cheeks. I came back to my senses and look around and see that all the people are watching him with lustful eyes. My eyes became red and I growl slightly.

" I don't like it when they watch kookie like that" Gguk growled.

" Me too" I said

" Hyung you are not answering. How am I looking" He whined.

" Aoh Ahhhh well these are looking good on you. But lets buy another Jean" I said while trying not to look at his ass.

" Why" He said and pout. Well look like I have to say him this. So i grabbed him by his waist and bring him closer.

" Cause Baby these clothes look good on you. BUT I don't like it when these people look at you and especially your ass with there lustful eyes, so go and change your clothes" I said in his ears and he became red. He nodded and hurriedly go towards the changing room and change his clothes.

Well after shopping we all headed towards the pizza shop to eat pizza. All of them order veg and non-veg pizza and some coke.

" You are always a messy eater" I said to kookie and bruise my thump on his lips and clean the cheese from his lips and lick it. Hmmm there was a slight taste of his strawberry lip balm.

" T-hanks hyung" He said shyly and continue eating his food. I just smile and shake my head he is so cute🤭🤭.