Chapter 1

AUTHOR  POV

The sound of alarm clock wakes jungkook up. He open his eyes and glance at the clock. It's 7 in the morning. He then slowly get up from his bed and walk towards the bathroom and take a shower. After that he wear his clothes to go to school ( A/N - why we have to wear uniform in school 😣😣😣). He then go towards the dining room and sit down on his chair and greet his family.

" Good morning appa, emmoa and hyung" Jungkook said to them.

" Good morning kook" They all said and jungkook said down but then he notice that jeongguk was not there.

" Where is ggukie hyung" Jungkook asked while trying to find his hyung.

" Well he will come in a minute" Xiumin hyung said while eating his toast.

" Good morning kookie" A deep voice said and startled jungkook when someone wrapped his arms around his shoulder from behind. But he relaxed cause he knows that whose that person is.

" Morning hyung" Jungkook said to jeongguk while turned around to see him smiling at him. He also smiled at him but his face became so red when jeongguk kiss him on his cheeks. Well they often kiss each other cheeks it's kind of like there habit. But everytime they kiss each other cheeks jungkook face always became so red.

They eat there breakfast while chatting. But jungkook didn't hear what we're they saying because he was busy staring at jeongguk.

" Oh my god why he looks so handsome today" Jungkook think while still staring at jeongguk.

" He always look so handsome " Kook said ( well he is jungkook inner wolf).

" Ohhhh why he is so perfect, his dress looks so good on him and his muscles oh my godddd😍😍😍"

" You are so whipped " Kook said to jungkook.

" Oh shut up" Jungkook said

" Just admit it that you like him" Kook said with a smirk. Jungkook didn't answer him and blocked his wolf.

" Is there something wrong kookie" Jeongguk said to jungkook.

" Ahh no n-nothing is wrong" Jungkook said when suddenly jeongguk place his hands on his cheeks making jungkook face more red.

" Are you sure your face look so red" Jeongguk said.

" Yeah kookie you face is so red are you sure you are ok" There dad said worriedly.

" Y-yeah I am ok" Jungkook said and smiled at jeongguk and jeongguk nooded.

" Ok so I think that we should probably go to school now" Chanyeol hyung said .

" Yeah we should" Xiumin hyung said and stand up from his seat.

" Ok, bye and take care " There mom said.

" Ok bye mom and dad" They said and go outside from there house.

They all then go towards the ground.

" Ok by jungkook and jeongguk we will meet you in the school" Xiumin said ( because jungkook and jeongguk always go to school by there wings,well they can also teleport but they always go by there wings)

" Ok by hyung " They both said.

They both then release there wings and started to fly and go towards there school.