Chapter 24

JUNGKOOK POV

" Hahahahaha, how fool are you all huh. Do you really think that I will just ran away huh hahahaha" Luis started laughing and all the people look at me and they have tears in his eyes. I look at hyung and we both smirk.

" Now little jungkook come here" Luis said to me and tell me to come beside him.

" No" I said and Luis stop laughing and look at me with shock and angry gaze.

" What did you just said" Luis asked while his eyes started glowing red from anger.

" I. SAID. NO" I said and he look at me with so much anger.

" I marked you, so you have to obey to me. Now come here" He shouted but I started laughing. All the people including Luis look at me. Hyung also started laughing and they all also look at him.

" Gguk are you ok" Dad asked but we both didn't stop laughing. Luis was fuming with anger and we started to stop.

" Hehe s-sorry sorry. What did you just said huh. That you marked right" I asked.

" Yes" Luis said.

" But if you marked me, soooooo where is the mark huh" I said and show him my neck and they all were shocked because there was no mark on my neck. Only ggukie hyung mark was on my neck.

" B-but how" Luis asked while he was still so confused and all the people were confused too.

" What happened Luis. Cat got your tongue huh" Hyung asked and came beside me.

" But how can this be possible. Those bunny alpha" Luis started but I cut him off.

" Oh are you talking about those bunny alphas huh. Well I want to tell you a little story. And after this story I think that the history will change and you all will get the answer about what have actually happened with those bunny alpha" I said.

" Hmmmm so I think that you a know that when you or should I say your great great great great great grandfather marked the younger twin moon goddess kill all of the monster and both twins give themselves to the moon goddess right. But it's not the whole truth" I said and they all look at us with confused face.

" Ahhhh what, it's not a true story" Lay hyung asked.

" Well it's a true story. But yo all including you too Luis only know the half truth. So let me tell you the whole truth" I started.

" So when you great great blah blah blah grandfather marked the younger twin. He was so happy because he can finally rule the whole universe .BUT his dream were crushed when he sees that his marked was not on the younger twin neck. He was also confused at what is happening. He was so angry"

" That's when the twins said to him that they both are true blooded alphas and they both are fated mates and no one can separate them. So if anyone other than his mate marked him there mark will not show on there neck. Only his mate can mark him And no one else" I said and me and hyung started laughing at Luis face. He look so hilarious right now.

" And after that the twins kill him and when they kill him there a bright light which was form. And no one remember what happened with the twins and where did they go" Hyung said and put his hands on my shoulder.

" B-but what about the story that people says about giving themselves to the moon goddess -"

" Ahhhh that. As hyung said no one remember what happened with the twins but the twins actually go to the another dimension and live there peacefully with each other. And because no monster was there and the twins were also not there so the people started making stories about because the Luis marked the younger twin he and his mate give himself to the moon goddess and the moon goddess kills all the monster " I said and Luis was dumpforward.

" So that's why you both said that we all will know later what actually happened with the twins " Chanyeol hyung said.

" Yeah, we both wanted to tell you all the truth but we have to wait for the right time" I said and suddenly the history book appeared in front of us and it open by himself and suddenly all the truth which I said was appear on the book.

" See what I told you. The history will change when the truth was told" I said and then I see that Luis was about to run when I trapped him by my powers.

" Oh oh oh oh. Where are you going Luis huh" Hyung asked and Luis was trying so hard to get out from my grip but I tighten my grip on him. He whimper.

" L-let me go" He said and me and hyung look at each other and smirk.

" Sure" Me and hyung said and put our swords inside him and ge scream and a he died and I burn his body and he made ashes. And then I grabbed his spirit.

" Bye bye Luis" I said and open the door of hell and two bodyguard of hell came here with there hell dogs and grabbed the ghost of Luis and go back into hell. Huhhhhh now it's finally over.

"Wow that was amazing kookie" Xiumin hyung said.

" Hehehe thanks hyung" I said and me and hyung look at each other and he peck my lips.

" I love you" He said.

" I love you too" I said and hug him.