Chapter 22 (M)

JUNGKOOK POV

When our classes get over. We all go to our house. Tomorrow is a big day. Me and hyung reach to our room and take a rest.

" What do you think. What does he want this time" Hyung asked while I was sitting on his lap and his arms were around my waist.

" Hmmm well I think that the work he can't be able to do at that time he want to finish it" I said and caress his hair.

" But this time he will not be able to do that. I will kill him" Hyung said and his eyes started glowing red. He tighten his grip around my waist. And I whimper.

I kiss him to calm him down. He imidietly relax and bring me closer to deepen the kiss. When he lick my bottom lips I imidietly gave him the excess. He was bitting and sucking my tongue making me moan.

In a second he pinned me into the bed and look at me with lustful eyes. He started kissing my neck and I moan when he kuch my neck with his tongue at bite it.

" Hmmmm fuck you taste so good" He said and started eating my mouth without mercy. He remove his and my clothes and started sucking on my nipples. But then suddenly I pinned him into the bed. He looked at me with shocked face and I chuckle and come closer to his ear.

" You are so stress daddy. Let me take care of you" I whisper in his ear and started kissing his ears and neck. He moaned and I smirk and started bitting his neck making a hickey.

" Ahhhh~nn....ghn " He moaned when I started grinding our members.

I look at his members who was already hard and bite my lips. I one look at him and grabbed his member and pump it a few times before started kissing his tip.

" Nn....ghn~ " He tangled his hands on my hair. I thought to tease him so I put my tongue on his tip and started Swriggling it. And I started playing with his balls to add more pleasure.

" Ahhhh~ shit. Fuck you are d-doing great baby boy. Keep going" He moaned and this time I took his whole length inside my mouth. And started bowed up and down.

" Fuck~"

I keep the eye contact with him while sucking on his length. I deep throat him and look like he is close.

" Fuck. I am going to cum" He said and I want faster and he cum inside mouth and I swallow every drop of his cum from his member and lick the excess from his member making him moan.

" Hmmmm you taste so good daddy" I said and lick my lips and wink at him.

" Now my turn" I said and I took the lube from the drawer and put it on his length. When I was done I slowly sat on his member.

" Ahhhh~sooooo big. You are s-so big daddy" I said and takes his whole length.

" Do you like daddy cock that much baby boy" He said and grip on my waist.

" Yeah I like daddy big cock so much. And I like it when daddy fuck me with his big cock and spill his cum inside of me" I said and started bouncing on his dick.

" Fuck~" I said and he he slapped my ass man ng me moan.

" Don't curse baby boy" Hyung said in a dark voice and I imidietly submit.

" S-sorry daddy" I said and started going faster. I was so close.

" Daddy can I cum!! " I asked.

" Yes you can" He said and cum on his chest and he cum inside of me. I look at him whole breathing heavily and I lick the cum from his chest. He kiss me and i put my tongue inside of his mouth.

" Welll thanks baby" He said and wrapped his hands on my waist.

" Your welcome" I said and peck his lips. We both shower and wear our clothes.

" I am hungry let's go" I said and we go towards the dining room .

" You both are finally here. Have fun so much huh" Xiumin hyung said while smirking.

" Yeah we had so much fun" Hyung said and I shake my head. We eat our dinner while chatting. That's when money asked us.

" You both are looking so nervous. Is everything ok" Mom asked and they all look at us. Me and hyung share a look and we decide we should tell them.

" Wellll there us something that we want to tell you guys" I said seriously and they look at us.

" Actually something is going to happen tomorrow " Hyung said.

" What do you mean by something is happening tomorrow " Dad asked.

" Just tell the warriors to be ready tomorrow. Tomorrow is a very big day. The history is going to change tomorrow " I said and my eyes turned dark red. And they all nodded cause they know that when me and hyung said something. It is so important.