Chapter 6

JUNGKOOK  POV

Me and hyung reach our home at 5:00PM . And when we reach there no one was there. I think all of them already go to there home. Gguk landed on the ground and he once again turn into ggukie hyung.

" Look like all of them already go to there hone" Hyung said and I nodded.

" Oh you both came" Suddenly xiumin hyung said from behind us and we both turn our heads towards him.

" Oh you startled us hyung but anyways what are you doing here " I asked him

" Well I was waiting for both of you to reach " Xiumin hyung said and I frown.

" Ahhhh but why is there something wrong " Hyung asked.

" No nothing is wrong. It's just that there is a person who is from our neighbour pack came here. And that person is the head alpha of there pack. I don't know what he want but he want to talk to mom and dad. I don't have a good feeling about this and mom and dad also don't have. So they ask me to wait for both of you so that you both can also join there meeting" Xiumin hyung explain and me and hyung nodded cause we both know what he mean.

" Ok hyung me and jungkook will go to the meeting room then and thanks for telling us" Ggukie hyung said and xiumin hyung smile and ruffled our hair and said us to go inside.

Me and hyung both go inside and when we step inside I feel like something is wrong. And kook also feel that.

" Hmmm something is definitely wrong jungkook " Kook said to me.

" Yeah I also feel it but don't worry we can handle anything " I said to kook and he smile.

" Yeah you are right we are not afraid of anything " Kook said ans smirk.

I turn my head towards hyung and he also look at me. We both stare into each other eye and I know that he also feel that something is about to happen. We both nodded and step into the room where mom, dad and the head alpha is. As soon as we both enter in the room all of them became silent.

" Jeongguk, jungkook you both came" Moom said to us.

" Yeah" I said.

" Have a seat son" Dad said and me and hyung nodded and take our seat beside mom and dad.

" Well I you both already know who he is" Mom said with a gesture of his hand towards the alpha of dark forest pack.

" Yeah" Hyung said.

" But let me introduce myself properly " He said.

" Well I am john, head alpha of the dark forest pack. It's a pleasure to meet you both" John said and bow a little towards us.

" Well we know who you are. But I don't want to be rude but why are you here" I asked with a frown.

" Ohhh you are straight forward " John said and chuckle. Me and hyung raised our eyebrow.

" Well first I want to introduce to both of you to my daughter this is lia and she is mia" John said and gesture to his daughter.

" Hi~" Lia and mia said in a VERY FLIRTY TONE and tried to touch hyung HAND.But he pulled back his hand and glared at lia.I don't like the way they talk to us.

" Mee too. But jungkook do you think the reason he came here is the same" Kook and I know very well that what he mean.

" Well I also think that. But you know me and hyung so well we are not gonna do that " I said and he nodded

" Ok continue" Hyung said and crossed his arms over his chest. My god his muscles are soooo damm built. I want to touch th- not now kook.

" Oh and the reason I came here is because I want both of my daughter.................................................to marry both of your twins" As soon as he said that I don't know but I lost my control. I stand up from my seat and fist my hand on the table and my eyes started glowing red.

" No" Kook said with pure anger and I myself was so angry.

" Excuse me What " John said in a confused tone.

" I said NO that means I don't want to marry your daughter " I said .

" But why. They both are omegas and they can provide you both a very strong hire" John said but I notice slight anger on his tone.

" Well we don't care if they both are omegas. We both can't marry them" This time hyung said in a calm tone but I know that its a calm before the storm.

" But why we can give you everything " Lia said and do a fake pout let me tell you that pout doesn't suite her.

"Yeah sure you both can give us hires but we can't marry you is because you both are not our MATES" hyung said and this time he is clearly so pissed off.

" Well who care about mates" John said and make a bored face. Now it's too much.

" Out" I said and he look at me with a surprise face.

" What" He asked.

" I SAID GET OUT" I said and this time he look so angry but i don't care. He stand up from his seat and his daughter also follow him but as he was about to go from there I lifted him from the ground with my power and pinned him into the wall. Mom and dad also stand up and look at me with surprise face except hyung cause he know very well that what I am doing.

" DAD" Both his daughter shouted with a scared face.

" Jungkook what are you doing. " Mom said.

" Do you realy think that you can do this" I said to John and go towards him with flying and he was trying so hard to get out of my hold. Ohhh but he don't know that it's impossible 🤭🤭.

" What are you talking about and let me go" He said and trying to break free. But I tighten my hold around him and he whimper.

" Do you really think that you can attack us huh" I finally dropped the boom and he look at me with widen eyes.

" H-how did you k-know" He said in a shaky tone and I chuckled.

" What are you talking about kookie" Mom asked with a frown on his face.

" What I mean is that he was thinking of attacking us cause we decline his offer about marrying his daughter" I said and mom and dad eyes became widen.

" WHAT " Dad shouted.

" Yeah he is right " Hyung said.

" But h-how do you both know about my plan" He asked and me and hyung look at each other and smirk.

" Well it look like you know who we both are BUT I think that you don't know all the things about us " I said.