Chapter 19

JUNGKOOK  POV

I was sleeping peacefully when that shitty alarm woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I groaned and cling into ggukie hyung neck who was sleeping beside me.

" Hyunggggggg " I mumble and shook him a little.

" Mmmmmm ~what" He said and open his eyes a little and look at me.

" Turn off the alarm clock. I want to sleep more" I said and close my eyes. Cause I can barely open my eyes. I am so much tired. Hyung finally sit up on the bed and turn off the alarm clock. He was about to go when I held his hand and pull him back.

" Don't go" I said and held him more tightly. He sigh and wrapped his arms around my waist and bring me closer towards him. And after about 1 hour later I finally woke up. Now I am so fresh.

I look at hyung and see that he was staring at me while playing with my hair.

" Hyung what are you doing" I asked and held his hand which were playing my hairs and bring his hands towards my cheeks. He understand what I was trying to say so smile and caress my cheeks.

" Good Morning baby" He said and kiss my lips.

" Good Morning hyung" I said and also kiss his lips. I tried to sit up but then a wave of pain shoot on my lower back and I scream a little and fall back on the back.

" What happen" Hyung asked with worried clearly looking in his eyes. Seriously he is asking me what happen. I glare at him and smack his head.

" Ouch ouch ouch kookie what was that for" He asked and pout.

" My ass is hurting because of you. And I can't even be able to stand up. I told you to be gentle" I whined and massage my back. Seriously you will not even believe that we had 6 rounds. I look over hyung and see that he was laughing his ass off. I groaned and and threw   pillow at him.

" S-sorry s-sorry hahaha. But you weren't saying this yesterday " He said and smirk. My cheeks started heated up. I glare at him and stop laughing. He grabbed me by my waist and bring me onto his lap.

" I am so sorry . I promise that I will be gentle next time" He said and kiss my lips and massage my back. I sigh and lay my head on his shoulder.

" Come on baby we should probably shower. And I am so much hungry" He said .

" Yeah me too" I said and was about to stand up when hyung lifted me and walk towards bathroom.

" H-hyung " I shyly said and hide my face onto his neck.

" What, I am just helping you to shower. And don't tell me you are shy cause we both have seen each other's body" He said and wiggles his brows. I just let him take care of me cause I am too lazy.

He place me into the bathtub and fill it with warm water. Sigh this feels so good. Hyung also come into the bathtub and he was behind me and was lying on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and let me relax.

He put shampoo in my hair and massage my head. I moaned and little cause this feels so good. He helped me showered and bring me back into the room. He also heled me getting dress. What a nice husband he is right?

" There you go. Let's go to the dining room" He said kiss my forehead. When we go towards the dining room all the people's were looking at us with a smirk on there lips. Oh no don't tell me they hear everything this will be so embarrassing.

" Well well well look whose is here" Here we go the teasing starts.

" Aren't you both a little loud last night huh jungkookie" Xiumin hyung said with a teasing smile. My cheeks started to heat up.

" And jungkook I don't know that you were that vocal huh" Chanyeol hyung said. Godddd just open this damm ground so I can jump inside.

" Ahhh hehehe" Hyung laugh awkardly and scratch his neck.

" And kookie look like gguk is so much possesive huh. He leave hickey almost on ever inch of your neck. I widen my eyes and look at the mirror and see that mom was right.

" Hahaha you both are so cute" Dad said and chuckle.

" But anyways both of your marks are so pretty " Mom said and I almost forget that we both have mark each other. We both look at the mirror and wowwww our marks were so much much much pretty/beautiful.

This is how hyung mark look like. His mark was on the left side of his neck.

And this is how my mark look like

And this is how my mark look like. My mark was on the right side of my neck. Well usually when mates mark each other's there marks don't have coulers. But mine and hyung mark has coulers cause we both are true blooded alphas.

" Wowwwwww they are so much pretty hyung" I said and smile

" Yes they are" He said and smile and look at his mark.

" Soooo now both of of you have marked each other so that means you both love each other right" Mom said.

" Yes" Hyung said and mom squeal like a teenage girl and hug both of us and kiss our forehead.

" Finally, do you both know how much I want you both to be together. I have always dream of you both marrying. " Mom said and smile. Wow what have I done to get such a nice mom.

" But anyways give me my money" Mom said and look towards dad with a smirk on his face. Dad groaned and handed mom the money. I raised a brow and look at them.

" See I won the bet. Jeongguk is the top" Mom said and chuckle. I widen my eyes and my face was so red.

" Mommmm. You made a bet on us that who is the top" I whined and they all look at me and laugh. I pout and look at them.

" Sorry kookie. But we were curious at whose is gonna top" Mom said and chuckle. He is not even a one percent sorry.

" Come on babe don't make this face" Hyung said and peck my lips. They all look at us and squeal and mom even take our photo while kissing.

" I am gonna put them with the rest of my photos" Mom said look at his phone.

" Let's go to school or else we will be late" Hyung said and we all nodded and go towards the school.