Chapter 7

JUNGKOOK  POV

" Then let me explain something to you" I said and look at him into his eyes.

" ME and HYUNG we both are TRUE BLOODED ALPHAS. And I think you know what we are. BUT in case you don't know let me tell you. WE both are the one who created this world or let me say the whole universe even we both are the one who make Gods( A/N - Dont take it seriously.) . So what are we . We both are in the 1st rank and we both are very very very powerful than you even in the whole universe" I said and he is shaking in fear. I continue

" And that means we both are the one who make you and you dare to think of attacking us huh. Well it's not like you are gonna win. We can destroy you with a snap of our finger. And don't forget that if we can make you we can also destroy you ok. So don't try to do anything cause if you do I WILL HANG YOU UPSIDE DOWN IN AIR AND DON'T GIVE YOU FODD AND WATER AND IN THE LAST I WILL THROW YOU IN THE VERY HUNGRY DOG CAGE. And they will eat you" I said and smile and his and his daughter face look so pale.

" So dou you understand that not mess with us cause we know that what are you gonna do cause we both can see futures and we can also read everyone mind" I said and he hurriedly nodded I then release him and he run from here with a speed of light with his daughter. I chuckled at this.

" Hfff what a mental person. Do he really think that he can attack us" Mom said and chuckle.

" Yeah. But don't worry I don't think so that he is gonna do anything cause kookie scared him to death" Dad said and laugh.

" Ok ok it's enough. I think that we should rest now after what happen" Mom said and we all nodded and go towards our room.

As me and hyung enter in the room I layed on the bed and close my eyes. But then I feel a weight over me. I open my eyes and see it's ggukie hyung who is on top of me. I imidietly became red and tried to look at anything other his sharp gaze.

" H-hyung w-what are you d-doing " I shutter cause his face is so close to mine face and our lips are only a inch away from each other. And if I move a little more possibly our lips would be touch.

" Hmmm what was that huh" He said in his low and deep voice. And I don't know why but I am feeling so small under his gaze. Ok what the hell I am thinking 😳😳😳.

" What are you talking about hyung and l-let m-me go" I said in a confuse tone cause I seriously don't know what he is talking about. And as I was about to move from there. Hyung suddenly pinned both of my hands on either side of my head. My eyes became wide and cheeks are red as hell. This is so embracing 😣😣😣.

" Why do you do that huh" He asked coming more closer to me.

" What I do " I asked him still not understand what he is talking about.

" When that John was talking about marrying his daughter" He said and now I understand what he is talking about.

" Well I did that cause I don't want us to marry this daughter. And also because they are not our mate" I said and he hummed at my answer and come closer to my neck.

" But I am not asking about this" He said and now I am hella confused at what he is talking about.

" When his daughter touch my hand you look like you were about to kill her. SO why did you do that huh. Are you perhaps jealous " Hyung said and now I remember what happen. When lia touch hyung hand I don't know what take over me but I fist my hand into ball sooooo tight. If I have a glass in my hand I am sure that that will surely break and I think hyung see that.

" I- " I can't be able to finish my sentence as hyung suddenly started kissing my neck.

" H-hyung " I whimper when he suck on my weak spot. But why the hell is he doing this.

" Tell me why did you do that" He said while still sucking my neck. He tighten his hold on my hands so that I can't move.

" Cause "

" Cause what" Hyung suddenly bite my neck causing me to moan so loudly. I breath heavily and my whole face is a blushing mess.

" Because I don't like it when she touch you" I finally said and he finally move from my neck and look at me into my eyes.

" And why is that" He asked ,seriously can't he stop it's so embracing. He starting rubbing my abs and was on cloud nine.

" When I ask you a question then I want an answer " Hyung said in a very dominate voice and I don't know why I am feeling so weak because of his voice.

But I don't know what to say, so hyung then place his hand on my ass and slightly squeeze it making me moan and whimper.

" Mm~mm~ h-hyung"

" I don't know what take over me but when she touch you kook don't like it" I said and he stop rubbing my abs and I can finally breath.

" Ohhhh is that so" He asked and came closer to my face. Slightly bruis his lips against mine.

" Hmmm" I hummed cause if I move our lips will surely be touch.

" Ok then" He said and kiss the tip of my nose and release me. I whimper lowely at lose of his hands. He then go outside and close the door.

I finally sit up and rubbed my forehead thinking about what just happen. But I have to admit it that having hyung closer to me make me feel so good. I smile and touch my neck where hyung kiss me.

" Huh" I sigh.

" What are you doing to my heart hyung" I said to myself as I place my hand on my heart. I layed on my bed at look at my ceiling.

" If only I can tell you how much I love you" I mumble to myself and close my eyes and after some minute I fall asleep. But I feel like someone came into my room and place a kiss on my forehead and said.

" Good night kookie" Hyung said and go towards his room. I smile and myself and snuggle into my pillow.