Chapter 5

JEONGGUK  POV

After we eat our pizza we all headed to the pack house. We all are sitting on the grass enjoying the view of the sky. Sigh this a so peaceful moment but not until

" Ugghh I am bored " Luhan hyung whined.

" We don't have to do anything now" Sehun said.

" But let's do something I am also so bored" Baekhyun hyung said while pouting like a child.

" But what can we do" Xiumin hyung said while thinking of what to do.

" Well I have an idea" I said and all of there heads turn towards me.

" What is it hyung " Kookie said like a happy child. 🤭🤭🤭cute.

" Well just wait and watch" I said and stand up. I release my wings and started flying in the sky. I stop and see there are many clouds so I raise my hand and make the cloud to very cute bunny and puppy. And then I bring them into the ground and all people are like awwwwwww so cute😍😍😍😍😍.

" Oh my god jeongguk they are so cute" Taehyung hyung said while playing with a little puppy.

" Well the fun is not over" I said and I release water from my hands and make them into ice by my powers and make an ice slide.

" Wahhhh slide" Baekhyun hyung and tao said while jumping up and down.

" Well you can play with them now" I said and smile.

" Thank you ggukie" They all said and started playing with the cloud animals  and slides.

" Wowww what a view" Our mom said with an amazement when he came into the ground.

" Wow this is amazing " Dad said while watching all of us.

" Oh my god how cute" Mom said and started playing with the bunny.

" Hahaha your mom is so cute" Dad said while watching mom with loving eyes.

" Honey see this bunny is soooo cute" Mom said to dad while squealing like a child.

" Well not as cute as you" Dad said and smirk and mom started blushing and hit him slightly on dad chest. But dad just laugh.

" Hyung this is so amazing " Kookie said while he was playing with a bunny. Well he himself is a cute bunny 😍😍.

" Well do you want to play on the sky" I asked him and he imidietly nodded cause he knows very well what I mean. We both change into our wolf form and release our wings.

This is Jeongguk wolf form with wings. ( which will also appear in his human form if he want to)

 ( which will also appear in his human form if he want to)

This is Jungkook wolf form with wings. ( which will also appear in his human form if he want to)

 ( which will also appear in his human form if he want to)