Chapter 16

JEONGGUK  POV

1 WEEK LATER

I woke up in the morning because of the rays of sun bothering me I open my eyes and see that kookie is still sleeping in my arms and hugging me so tightly. It has been one week that me and kookie go into the forest.

I look at his cute and adorable bunny face and smile slightly. I softly caress his cheeks and look at his beautiful face. My gaze then move towards his lips. Oh how much I wanted to kiss those lips of his. He slightly groan when I touch his cheeks. He slowly open his eyes and look at me.

" Morning hyung" He said and snuggle into my neck. I chuckle, he is so cute.

" Morning kookie" I said and tried to woke him up but he just hug me tightly. I sigh.

" Come on let's take a bath and eat our breakfast or else we will be late for school" I said and sit up and also pull him up so he can take a shower.

" Ok ok I am up" He said and rub his eyes and yawn.

" Good" I said and peck his lips. He just smile and also peck my lips. Oh sorry I forget to tell you guys that me and kookie now kiss well more like peck each other lips other than cheeks. And we both don't have a problem with that.

I enter in the bathroom and turn on the shower and stripe my clothes. When I was taking a shower suddenly the photo of jungkook came into my mind. And let me tell you my thoughts were not innocent, if you know what I mean 😆😆😆😝😝. I shake my head cause I don't want to get a boner and continue cleaning my body.

After taking shower we both came out of the bathroom and started to wear clothes for school. I wear my clothes and look at jungkook and my eyes became widen and I lost my mind. You will ask why cause jungkook and standing in front of the mirror and he was eating a piece of biscuit well more like he is holding the biscuit in his mouth while his shirt were unbuttoned and damm he is looking so hot.

I shamelessly check him from head to toe and very dirty things came into my mind but I control myself cause I don't want to do something that he will hate. So I go towards jungkook and grab his waist and bring him closer towards me he look at me with a surprise face and eyes were slightly big like a cute bunny.

" What are you doing to me huh" I said in in ear and slightly bite it. He gasped .

" W-what are y-you talking about h-hyung " He shutter when I move my hands downward towards his chest. I look at the buscuite in his mouth and I smirk and take a bite of the biscuit from his mouth and my lips slightly touch his. He look at me with flustered face.

" Well I am talking about. Why were you standing there with your shirt open and looking so hot huh. It looks like you are seducing me baby" I said with a smirk and look at him from head to toe.

" W-what, I was n-not s-seducing you" He said while not looking me in my eyes. So I tighten my hands around his waist and he wimper. Hmmm I like it when he blush because of me. I then started to sniff his neck damm his scent is so sweet.

I started to kiss his neck and tighten my arms around his waist.

" H~hyung " He moaned and place his hands on the back of my neck. I smirk clearly liking what I am doing to him.

" What is it honey" I said while sucking his neck. He moan loudly look like I have found his weak spot.

"...." He didn't said anything just whimper whenever I suck on his weak spot. But then I stop when I make a hickey on his neck so that everyone will knows that who he belongs to. And also I stop because I don't want to loose my control now or else I don't think that he will be able to walk for a week I think.

" Close your button cause I don't want to loose my control ok. And if I loose my control I don't think that you will be able to walk for some days" I said the last part in his ears before licking it slightly and release him. He just stood there with flushterd face not knowing what to do 😉 he then look at his shirt but I already button his shirt. I once again peck his lips and drag him towards dining room.

After that we eat our breakfast and go towards the school. When we reach there we waited for our hyungs to also come there. When they also reach there we started walking in the Hall and all the people were looking at us well more like jungkook. And let me tell you I don't like how they were looking at MY KOOKIE. So I place my hands on his waist and bring him closer towards me and slightly growl at them.

They all look away cause no one dares to look at me in my eyes when they are red.

" Ahhh jungkookie look like you have so much fun yesterday huh" Chen hyung suddenly said and we both look at him with s confused face. What the hell is this hyung talking about.

" What do you mean hyung" Kookie asked and they all look at each other with a SMIRK on there face. Now I seriously want to know what are they talking about.

" Hyung we don't understand what are you taking about" I said and they still have a smirk on there face.

" Ohhhh so that means you don't know where that comes from huh" Luhan hyung said ponting at jungkook neck. I look at jungkook neck and Ohhhhh now I understand what they mean.

" What" Kookie brings a small mirror with the help of his magic and look at this neck. His eyes became widen and his face became as red as tomato.

"What the hell. H-hyung why did you do that" He whined while slightly hit my arm. Hahaha he is looks so cute when he is embrace.

" What, i just want people to know that who you belongs to" I said with a smirk and he look like he is going to kill me but still he look so cute.

" Is this the reason that why are they looking at me like this" He asked and all of them nodded. He hide his face in my shoulder and all of us chuckle at his cuteness.

" Come on tell us what you both did huh" Xiumin hyung asked while wiggling his brows.

" Nothing happen hyung. It's just that I don't like it when people look at jungkook like that" I said hurriedly before jungkook kills me and anyways I am saying the truth .

" Hmmm is that so" They said and I nodded and they finally stop teasing us.

" Then let's go to our class now" Suho hyung said and we all go towards our classroom still my hands are on kookie waist.